"I'm not innocent."

She whined into her pillow, her legs shaking with lust. Her juices running down her inner thighs. The thought of him fucking her drove her insane, she needed him, she craved him. She rolled onto her back and slowly moved her right hand down to her heated, soaked, core. With her middle finger she softly rubbed herself, pinching her clit as a moan escaped her plump lips. His words rung in her mind like unholy church bells, the lust in his deep voice was just enough to get her going. She stuck in one finger, slowly thrusting while using left hand pinch and lightly pull her hardened nipples. A second finger was added, a low moan coming out of her. She thrusted her fingers faster, her back arching in pleasure as she moaned louder. Adding a third finger and pushing deeper into her sex, she cried out when the tips of her fingers brushed against that special spot. His chuckles rang through the phone, amused by her cries of his name and breathy curses of sin. She thrusted her fingers faster, her head tilting back and pressing into her pillow, moaning out and whining. She removed her left hand from her breasts and grabbed a vibrator, pressing it onto her clit as she put the setting on medium. She inhaled sharply, moaning louder as her legs twitched. She's getting closer. Her fingers pounded her g-spot as the vibrator forced her closer to the edge. Her eyes clouded with lust, the knot getting tighter before bursting; causing her to scream out his name as cum poured out of her and onto her fingers. He hummed in delight, seeing her shake and pant through the video call. She laughed breathlessly, turning her head to look at him. With a blushing face she spoke. "Does that now convince you of my lack of innocence?~"