Luke Hemmings

"Honey I'm home!" You hear Luke yell from downstairs. You laugh, and go downstairs to hug him tight. You kiss his nose and wrap your arms around Luke's neck, about to kiss him. Suddenly two arms wrap around Luke's leg and a small 5-year-old girl smiles widely up at the two of you.

"DADDY YOU'RE HOME!!" You giggle and let go of Luke so he can pick her up. He does and kisses her cheek.

"Savannah you're supposed to be taking a nap!" He pretends to scold her, but the smile on his face gives away that he's not very mad. She giggles and holds him tighter. Her giggle sounds a lot like yours, which always makes Luke smile.

You leave the father and daughter to play, and walk into the kitchen to make dinner. You suddenly hear a crashing sound and run into the other room where you see the Living Room is a mess. Your mouth drops open in shock at the mess. Suddenly Luke comes crawling into the room on his hands and knees with Savannah on his back.

"Hey Mommy come play with us!" Your daughter says with a wide smile on her face.

"I can't, I have to make dinner," You say with a small smile. Luke pouts and Savannah does the same, and you just can't resist. The three of you end up ordering a pizza and watching Frozen for the hundredth time since it's Savannah's favorite movie. She has a beautiful voice like her dad and loves to sing.

After the movie ends, Luke carries your sleeping daughter upstairs to her bed. You lay on your bed and soon feel the bed dip beside you and Luke's arms wrap around you. 'I love you' is the last thing you hear before falling asleep, the sound of rain hitting the roof making the night seem even more peaceful.