kiri p.o.v

I'm so glad that he wasn't angry. The thing is that he doesn't know I have cameras in the room so I can watch him to make sure he's safe. He would be mad if he found out there are cameras he would probably be really angry. (Cameras are baby monitors but I say cameras)

I thought about what he would like to eat. Probably Ramen..I cooked up a bowl of ramen and looked at the camera. I saw bakugou cuddling one of my teddy bears.  He was so cute. I then saw him shaking on the camera. I questioned what was going on until he jumped up. It was just a bad dream!

I turned off the stove and ran to him. "Hey..calm down baby.." I hugged him tightly and let him cry into my chest. I stroked his hair until he was calm. Once he was okay I took him into the kitchen and gave him food. "Here baby boy. You should eat something..I'll get us a movie and we can cuddle" I said as I walked to my room. I came back downstairs after 10 minutes to see bakugou gone-....on top of the fridge.. no surprise.. 

"Bakugou Get Down Now!!!" He hissed at me. "N. O. W" he jumped down scared and started apologizing. I felt so bad. "It's okay..just don't climb on the fridge again.." I nodded and kissed my cheek. So cute..

AHHHH. HIIIIII!!!! uwu I'm out of ideas!!! Anyways Thank You So Much For Reading My Story!!! 💕 bye!!!!💕💕💕💕