CHAPTER 1: REBIRTH

Grav'Dul was one of the many priests who existed on Argent'D'Nur but after many sacrifices he had managed to gather enough dark Argent energy to being back the Goddess.

As he stood upon the altar of their Goddess, he cut his palms to seal his control over the being. Chanting words too olden to even exist, he could see the blood from the corpses gather at the centre.

He laughed as he watched the bone combine and form into a  woman. As her body was formed, she opened her eyes and stared at her surroundings. She gasped at the sight of her world.

"Who has done this?" She asked herself before feeling the mental tug of magic.

She turned to glare at the demon priest watching her with lecherous eyes.

"Ha! You are under my control. I shall bring forth hell upon the Doom Slayer and send him and all those species to the depths of my home." He said laughing madly.

"You dare-

"Dare what? Come and pleasure me Goddess." He said showing his fangs.

As she stood up, he could see she was well over two metres, a colossal woman at that.

She moved closer and he smiled before she grabbed his neck and smashed him into the ground.

"You stupid decrepit fool. I am D'Niur heroes and you dare to mock my title by asking for some meagre thing as sex. Fuck you." She said using her other hand to grab his waist and rip the demon priest in two.

"Ugh, wasn't even big enough." She said returning to looking at the stretch of land of what remained of Argent'D'Nur.

With most of it sucked into hell, she could see shattered fragments of the world she had made.

"Warriors!" She said as she slammed her fist into the ground.

Souls came pouring from every nook as they formed and bowed in the presence of their Goddess.

"I sense a great evil has befallen my world after I fell. Tell me, what has caused you so much pain?" She asked as one of the men looked to her.

"The demons. The traitor gave his right as an Argent'D'Nurian away so his son could be brought back. After the demons tricked him and took over our planet he has spent eons killing and killing and killing the demons." He said as D'Nur nodded at his words.

"Such a hero exists. Now my people, you can ascend to the heavens, I hope Father gives you peace." She said as she waved her hand and the souls drifted off.

"Okay then, let's don some armour and see this warrior who has raged upon those demons for so long. This fight will be exciting." She said grinning as she snapped her fingers.

Night Sentiel armour appeared across her body as the mighty argent battle axe appeared in her hands.

"Well, let's see." She said launching herself from her world as she rocketed through space.

"I wonder what that brave warrior is doing. Probaly training against hordes of enemies whilst on his last breath." She said.

"Hey Mitchel, pass me another one." Doom Slayer said as he hugged down another bottle.

"Whoa there, buddy. You sure can hold your liquor. My bar is almost empty." The bar keep said as Doom Slayer just grunted in response.

"Well why are you drinking so much? Just got dumped?" He asked cleaning a mug.

"No, she never even gave me a chance. Said I was too odd. Me! Too odd! I look as human as possible."

"But you refuse to take off your helmet. Dude, you've never taken it off so most girls think you're just freaky. Especially the younger ones. But what's that to you? You still look the same after a hundred years." Mitchel said as Doom Slayer nodded.