One-night-stand

I wanted to try something new for my sixteenth victim. I was tired of just knocking them out and then killing them. They needed to feel more pain. I thought of ways to torture them. I got a great idea.

A couple of days later, i got on some sex website to have a 'one-night-stand.' Little did they know, i was going to kill them.

I met a quite ugly looking female. Couldn't beat me though. I was a pale piece of shit, with ugly green eyes and dark brown hair. I had a weirdly formed nose, and i was really tall and skinny. She said i was 'attractive.' She must have been with a literal alien before me or something.

She came in my apartment. "It smells kind of weird in here," she said. I was a little nervous. Would she figure out? "I just tried cooking, and I'm really shit at it," i said. "Oh haha. Do you want to get started," she asked and winked. "Don't you want to have a couple of drinks first," i asked and showed her a bottle of wine. "Sure love," she said.

I went to my kitchen and poured the wine. It was white wine. I put soda in my glass instead of wine, so i wouldn't get drunk. I put a knife in my pocket. We had quite a few drinks. She got really drunk. "Let's get started, baby," i said and tied her to a chair.

I put a blindfold on her. She was giggling. I took her hand and kissed it. I pulled the knife out slowly. I took her right hand, and cut her middlefinger of. She screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING," she shouted. I put the knife up to her throat. "Shh. You don't want to die do you," i said quietly.

 I took her shirt and bra of. "Nice breats. You want to keep them," i asked. "What- What do you mean? Please stop, Daniel," she said, crying. "Sorry, Mia," i said and cut her nipples about. She screamed again. I put some duct tape over her mouth. "Don't want to get caught," i said, almost laughing.

I stopped for a while. I just talked to her. "Oh yeah, you're my sixteenth victim. I'm the river killer. Where do you want your ashes to go in the river," i asked. She was crying alot. "Well, nevermind," i asked and cut her other fingers of.

When i reached the eight finger, she died from blood loss. Or maybe she just stopped breathing so she could die. Well, i didn't care.

I burnt her remains and threw them into the river. "What a pain. I can't do that everytime," i muttered.