Story Info

Main pairing:

Kengkla: in the novel, this wolf is actually only a year or so younger than Techno

Kengkla: in the novel, this wolf is actually only a year or so younger than Techno. He is on his third year at University while No just graduated and started a job with the government. I am keeping this general age range in this novel though it will not be so clear at first.

Techno: is a young man who always underestimates himself and has issues with his confidence

Techno: is a young man who always underestimates himself and has issues with his confidence. I want to showcase how Techno grows and comes into his own in this novel and how his relationship with Kengkla plays a role with that.

Other Pairings: Some are only mentioned while others actually show up

Ae and Pete (though Pete is in Germany at this time)
Tin and Can
Technic and Tee
Thara (Tharn) and Type

Timeline of the Novel

The novel begins in letter format and are Kla's memories of things that happen in the past. This will be for the first 20 chapters or so. They appear as letters because this is the method Kla uses to gain Techno's forgiveness. 

Once Techno and Kla reunite, the novel returns to real time.

Author's Note:

I was always interested in the things Kla would have done to keep Techno isolated because that's what he did. He cock-blocked him are every turn and made it so that when he did have Techno, he pretty much was his first everything. He also stalked Techno and grew to understand him so well that he was able to manipulate Techno's feelings to an extent. 

However Kla is also capable of growth and I want him to reflect on his past self and see what he did and come to some self actualization. Therefore Kla's growth will happen now and No's development will become clearer once the letter chapters are finished.

Ok that's all. Enjoy reading...  😊😊😊