only one week ❤️💙

Bold is edd
And underline is tord

Hay tord?

Ya edd?

So umm you wouldn't mind if I went away on a trip with Matt for a week.

wait for how long .

Please tord me and Matt need this vacation ...just this one time please tord .

Ok ok you can go on your trip ...but were are you guys going

Oh thank you and were going to
Disneyland for the week and were going to be sleeping at the hotel!!

That sounds fun .so when are you guys going to Disneyland.?

Oh tomorrow actually is that fine.

Yes it is you don't need to ask me if it's ok it's your decision.

The next day

Tom
Tord
Edd

By tord by Tom .edd yells at us as he got in the car with Matt.

By edd by Matt have fun !!

By Matt and edd .

Tords pov
As they left I went back to my room so did Tom and we didn't really talk to each other for two days until Wednesday came up.
I was simply washing my dishes and Tom came and ask me a few things

Tom's pov

Hay tord can I ask you something. Ya what's wrong .so I'm wondering if you want to go to the cafe with me ??
Tord look surprised at  me like he never herd me talk. Umm sure when are we going again .tord was blushing I could see it. I laughed a little .hes so cute when he gets all fluster.he thought to him self . We're going to the cafe at the mall silly .oh haha.. I guess I forgot already.

Tords pov

As we want to the mall I was a blushing mess and whenever Tom look at me he smrik .what's wrong tord.i knew what was wrong but I wanted to ask any way . Umnothing wrong why do you care.cant I care for someone.you can but why me we hate each other don't we .ya ya I know it's just that you seem less annoying this week so I decided to not be a bitch to you today.  Your not a bitch Tom .
I blush slightly and said thank you
Ok we're here . Wow I never been to a mall before .you haven't wow then let's get started shall we.ha  ok Tom .

Tords pov

Tom grabs my hand and takes me place to place .hay tord can I tell you something .

              Cliff hager lol see you later alligator
A/n
This may or may not have smut in it so just a heads up.