P A R T S E V E N T E E N

New York , Bronx NY
February 20 , 2019
9:58 pm

T I N Y
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Hey pops i smiled kissing his cheek

Hey baby girl he smiled glancing at me then back at the TV.

I slipped my coat off sitting on the other couch tucking my feet under me .

You eat something this morning i asked

No I've been waiting on Lena... I'm so tired of that girl she don't never wanna do her job he fussed

Well when she gets here I'll talk to her i said getting up from my spot.

He grabbed the remote turing on private practice on Netflix. I went to the kitchen looking through the fridge.

I grabbed a pack of Turkey bacon and two eggs. I cracked them throwing the shells away. I grabbed two pans sitting them on the stove.

I laid 4 pieces of bacon in the pan scrambling the eggs in the bowl. I added salt and pepper since he can't be eating all that seasoning anyways.

I flipped the bacon over once it was done pouring the eggs into the hot skillet.

I grabbed a pot from under the cabinets adding water for his grits.

Once everything was done i added cheese to eggs and grits adding Jelly to his toast.

I smiled looking down at work as i poured him some orange Juice.  I carried everything out to the living room. I grabbed his small tray sitting the food in front of him going over grabbing his medicine.

Here make sure you eat everything and take your medicine i said

Thank you baby girl he said

No problem i said

I went back in kitchen cleaning my mess. I wiped off the counter sweeping the floor. Once i got done i put the broom back hearing the alarm go off.

I walked in the living room to see Lena hanging her coat up .

Lena can i talk to you for a minute i asked

Sure she said raising am eyebrow

She followed me to the kitchen leaning against the counter with her arm folded