Running

~Golds pov~

I was running down the hall, trying to get away.

I turned to look behind me, only to see him still chasing me. I ran and ran, dashing down hallways, trying to get away.

But......he caught me.

He launched himself at me, making us crash to the ground, I burst out laughing, as he laughed with me.

I sprawled myself across the ground, sighing deeply.

He gave me his normal smirk, as he sprawled himself across the ground, aswell.

"Well, that was fun" he said with a chuckle.

I smiled happily, as I replied.

"Ya.....that was fun"

We stayed there, in a comfortable silence, before he decided to break it.

"We should do that more often" he chuckled.

I laughed happily as I replied.

"Ya, we should"

I closed my eyes, and let myself drift off.

~Springtrap's pov~

As I lay on the ground, sprawled out beside Goldie, I noticed his breathing even out.

I smirked, as I stood myself up, and picked up goldie in my arms.

I carried him down the hall, and to his room. As I stepped infront of his room, I opened the door, walking in and placing him under the covers of his bed.

As I watched his sleeping face, I smiled. I bent down and kissed his forehead.

"Night goldie"

I noticed a smile crawl onto his face, as I walked out of his room and towards my room.

As I reached my room, i felt a wave of happiness wash over me.

Maybe.....I can be happy after all.....

I thought, as I turned my head around, and smiled.

And then, I walked in, closing the door behind me.

(I'm extremely sorry that I havent posted in awhile, and that the chapter is short. I've been having writers block, so I deeply apologise. I hope you have a great rest of the day/night!)