~Chapter 3

" Remember Annika! If you leave today , you are no more a part of this family. You will no longer be my Cheekee." Said Sidharth with a hope she wouldn't step out.

"You will always be my hero" Annika whispered standing near door step with her packed bags and tears in her eyes .

Annika stepped out of her house, the  first time going against her father , her soul , her super hero. It wasn't easy for her but she was not left with any other choice other than this. She was not the one who could give up Boxing yet her father mattered to her.

"Not today but some day her hero will understand." The thought which she stood on firmly.

"She left? " whispered Sidharth slumping down on floor seeing his daughter , his cheekee , his everything leave. Adithi made way down to her husband caressing his shoulders.

"You are bad" Aryan who couldn't believe the happenings.

Till yesterday everything was perfect in his life , a beautiful family , loveable mom and dad , cute and naughty sister he had. Now everything was lost. He was now left with nothing , his family broke. Everything was crystal clear , the moment his sister left there is nothing left in his father.

" My sister left me because of you" taunted a furious Aryan coming ahead.

" It's just because of you that my cheekee left me. Your stubbornness is the only reason for this broken family" his accusing gaze killed Sidharth.

"Aryan" Sidharth tried explaining his point to his son but he knew better. Aryan will never listens to anything against his sister.

" No! Don't " raising his palm he paused his father from speaking.

"Not today! You are horrible, I will never forgive you. What ever reasons you might have , nothing can justify this action of yours." Gulping up the lump in his throat and the pain stinging in his heart.

Sidharth was now sure his one action made him lose his two kids. He himself let go of his daughter whom he promised to protect and stay with her from the day she was born , now his son.

" Remember Mr.Rana, if something or the other happens to my sister I will make sure you dont have your son. " he threatened with those red blazing eyes.

" Adithi" Sidharth pointed at the storming figure from the living hall.

" What you did wasn't right Sidharth" she whispered against her husband's hair.

" You thought she wouldnt leave you or will come back to you?" Questioned a teary Adithi still rubbing her husband's hair.

" No! Never. She is your daughter Sidharth. If you are stubborn then she is your daughter. She can go to any extent but never will she give up" cried Adithi.

"You taught her to never give up in any circumstances. Now you ask her to give up her passion which she worshipped all these years. That too it's you who was telling , the man who taught her to never give up." Adithi cupped his face showing a tinch of anger raising in her voice.