Chapter 1: Team Wierd

no one pov:

Young Walter Beckett and Young (y/n) (l/n) is making gadgets for their mothers. As they we're making gadgets, Wendy Beckett and (m/n) (l/n) saw thier kids making something "whatcha making there kids" wendy said "a gadget" (y/n) said "walter and I are making a gadget for both of you" she said "oooo, can we see it" (m/n) said, (y/n) and walter show thier gadgets, walter explain thier gadgets, the he explain on the buttons that make the glitter explode "oh! Because glitter makes people happy?" Wendy said "yeah, glitter makes people happy, let's try it out!" Walter said as he and (y/n) puts thier goggles on "remember how you guys told us not to take part of their phones" he said as thier kids pointed the cellphones, Wendy and (m/n) saw thier broken cellphones "Walter beckett/(Y/n) (l/n) you took apart my-" they both interrupted by the glitter explosion "still want to kill us?" Walter asks smiley "no just the opposite" (m/n) said "then it works, I also wanna add some kitty visuals to trigger the overall travel context-" (y/n) got interrupt by Wendy and (m/n)'s walkie talkies "we gotta go, time for our shift" (m/n) said as they kiss thier kids forehead "be good to grandma/walter's grandma okay" they said "let us come with you, we can finish this on the way, you won't even know we're there" walter said "what you need to do is get ready to school" wendy said to walter "and that's goes to you young lady" (m/n) said to (y/n) "aw school is boring" (y/n) said "and the kids think we're wierd" Walter said "wierd, hey look at me, what's wrong with wierd, the world needs wierd, listen, me and (m/n), we're out there keeping the neighborhood safe, but one day, your ideas, your gadgets, are gonna keep the world safe, and everybody will wished they were as wierd as you guys" wendy said "you think so" (y/n) said "I know so" wendy said, (y/n) and walter smiled "now give us a non-inflatable hug" (m/n) said as the kids hugs them all together "we love you guys" wendy said "we promised, we'll always have your backs" (m/n) said as (m/n) and wendy look at each other and look back at thier kids saying "team wierd?"

"Team wierd"
           (Y/n) and Walter said