P.E (Part 8)

•Sanctum•

I came into the cafeteria a bit late since I had to clean up Mrs. Luna's class, the first thing I see is Drift having an argument with Kelly. Kelly was that girl who thought she was all that but in reality she was a bitch, she was very popular in school but not the favorite.

I go over to where Raven is sitting at our table and join him, "Hey, what you eating?" I said wanting to start a conversation, "Nothing, I don't feel like eating today." Raven said looking out the window to the near by park.

"Dude, when is the last time you ate something?" I asked concerned, "That's none of your business." Raven replied in a dark tone. I looked over and saw Luxe walking over with Night Witch to our table. "Hey guys, y'all look happy." I asked to them both, "Oh my god, this idiot broke the glass cover on the vending machine..." Night Witch said with a disappointment tone.

"Look I wanted KitKats, I will get my KitKats." Luxe said with confidence. "How was the KitKat?" Raven asked in the corner, "Spoiled..."
Luxe said sadly. "Well... did y'all get into trouble?"

"Nope, we ran off before a teacher caught us." Night Witch added. "So what's up with Drift and Kelly?" Luxe asked with a confused look on his face trying to find the problem, "They are fighting over a cookie but Kelly got to it first." Raven said still looking out.

"Hmmm, anyways when dose the bell ring again?" I asked to the three, "In 20 seconds." Night Witch replied to my question. "Thanks."

•Drift•

As I was walking down the hall the bell rang, I went past all the students with ease and made it to the Gymnasium. I put my bag down on the bleachers and sat down looking at my phone watching TikTok videos.

~5 minutes later~

The bell rang and kids all in my grade were talking to each other. I was waiting for the coach and saw them. Mr. Spitfire, he was that cool but strict ass coach if you get on his bad side.

"Okay class calm yourselves, I'm Mr. Spitfire but you can all call me Coach. Your first objective is to get into your gym clothes." He said in a loud tone looking at all of us.

"GO!"

Everyone ran to the changing room and got dressed, we all had assigned lockers so we put are spare clothes in there.

          ~5 minutes after everyone changed~

Everyone was in their clothes and just chatting.

"Okay!"

"You're all going to do stretches and run down to the track outside and give me 3 laps under 15 minutes, after that the class period is yours."

Everyone was excited and was dismissed after they were done stretching, once I was given the green light I jogged down to the track and started running.

___________________________

•Author•

Hello......Anyone there?

I have no excuse why I have been inactive, my phone broke again, I didn't re-download Wattpad till after 2 weeks I got my new phone.

I'm sorry this story is real short but I wanted to come out with something, anyways it's 11:24 pm and I'm tired.

Love you all, thanks for reading, and bue💕

Have a goodnight/ day!