Were doomed

There watching me they are watching me. I fell like a little science rat.what is the earth like I need to know who my parents are well my real parents.I bravely walked to the glass wall where they could see us but we couldn't hear them. " what do you want I've waited years to ask this question I have the courage so I deserve an answer" it's almost like I could hear or feel them whispering. A hollow voice speaker clearly " you've been chosen to live " I feel to the ground crying I asked "what do you mean" they kept us as prisoners why are we the lucky ones the voice came back " ye have been chosen to come with us to kruptôlÿ a planet we love to call home but we need you and him" "why" "shush my child " " you don't get to call me your child im not yours im not your prisoner" " if you would let me explain there are a life form called the ríghiþš they destroy planet all day long killing loads of innocent creatures and I think you'll find it's only been eight day it's just the light years for the space has set you and your friend on a life expand ye can liv up to 500 years now" " where are the others the humans?" They were extinct when the ríghþš came im sorry " " it's not your fault" "wait why did you create a world for us " " that was your human imagination you were smart enough to create an escape to the real world you were under control of a machine that forces you to sleep ye passed the test we have been waiting for this moment for years" .......... To be continued.