The first day of school as a couple I

Fangfang got up earlier than usual she wanted to get in some reading before school started so she got dressed tied her hair up and made her way out of the dorm room, as she closed the door she checked her watch 5 am "no one should be in the library" she thought as she walked through the campus doors and into the library but to her surprise leaning against a table leather jacket and all stood Lin YiYang "hey beautiful" he said with a smirk that made her blush as he put his arms around her waist "baby what are you doing here" she said with a smile when she put her hand around his neck before kissing softly before breaking apart.

She looked over her shoulder to see Lin YiYang focusing hard on his book "what are you reading" she said curiosity filled in her eye "nothing much just something called The Odyessy" she laughed quietly "nothing much, The Odyessy is one of the most incredible Greek poems ever written" he looked at her blankly "so you've heard of it" she smiled "who hasn't" he nodded "so what are you reading" she flipped through the book "its called Milk and Honey, it's really incredible it deals with really real issues about love, loss, and femininity" he raised his eyebrows "sounds deep" she nodded with a smile as the clock sounded to signify the beginning of the school day.