Longing

Longing
noun
a yearning desire.

"Let's watch the movie first. Shall we?" Four smirks as my mind wanders off to things Four could make me do.

"Hey?" Four shakes her right hand in front of my face as if I'm not there. I grab her hand to stop the movement and I'd be lying if I say I didn't feel anything because I feel something is erupting in my stomach and her warm hand is touching my cold skin and goosebumps arising as well. I don't even know if such a slight touch could cause this much effect.

"Stop overthinking." She groans, pulling her hand from me.

"I didn't." I try to assure her and I'm lying again. She is staring at me and disbelief clear in her eyes.

"You just did. I know." She murmurs and I open my mouth just to annoy her but then she presses her sweet finger to my lips, shutting me up.

"Let's watch the movie in this warmest bed." She says and jumps slightly to be next to me, covering her body and mine with a blanket. Getting comfy and it brings smile to my face.

"So, your bed is not the warmest?" I ask as I bend to the front a little so I can run the touchpad to start the movie.

"Nah." She replies simply. I know she is watching me now from the back of my head.

"You're the first person to say that your own bed is not the warmest." I say, turning my head a little just to see her.

"How so?" she raises her eyebrow and it looks hot. Damn.

"It's just..." I stammer, her expression is never failed to impress me and making me like her more.

"Weird?" she asks back.

"Unusual." I find the correct word. She chuckles and pulling me by my shoulders, so I sit next to her and my back on her left hand.

"Everything about me is unusual to you." She says as she touches the touchpad, starting the movie.

Her left hand which put behind my back is lingering on my shoulder, giving my shoulder a light press, making me scoot closer to her body but keep my head focus on the movie. This is the closest feeling I've ever felt with someone.

She kept her gaze watching the movie the entire time and I kept silent glancing at her, moving my eyeballs to see what she is doing without have to turn my head.

"Stop glancing, you could just turn your head now." She chuckles and I pretend to watch the movie seriously.

"I know I'm hard to resist." She states and I turn my head to raise my eyebrow at her.

"You sure know yourself well." I say as I stare at her face, for me she has no flaws and it hurts to see a human can be this beautiful.

"I am." She moves her face closer to mine, brushing her nose on my neck, then to my cheeks. I could feel uneasiness crept on me. Her hot breath is sharp on my skin. She closes the laptop and moving her body easily to be on top of me. My head against the headboard, my eyes remain close as she teases me with her movement, brushing my lips with her lips.

My hands try to touch her waist but she grabs them and put them aside, I see domination here though I already feel frustrated not to be able to touch her. She grabs my face and kisses me hard, the butterflies who were asleep are awake now, flying around the room, supporting every inch of our movement and I smile between the kiss.

She forces her tongue to be inside of me and I let her in because I'm tired of fighting it. I let myself be vulnerable again in front of her and I like the way this full of fire kiss goes on. I don't want us to end the kiss but sadly we are just humans and we need air to breath. We part and catching breath as if we will die out of breath.