The Party Pt.1

I was sitting down at the glass table in the library, reading in the broad morning daylight when Drew came up to the table and pulled a chair. 

"Marthaa," he energetically said pulling up two slips of paper from his pockets. He was wearing shorts with multiple pockets and a teal blue shirt.

"Oh hey Drew, "I said looking up from my book. "What's those?" I continued, nodding my head in the direction of the mystery papers in his hands.

"These are only invitations to "THE PARTY." He said as he held them up proudly and 3 mystery people came by and high fived him from the behind. "The party" was a party where only the most popular of people could go and just chill. There would be a pool, booze, and food (I only know this because I overheard girls talking about it.) I, of course, have never been invited to it until now.

"Bring  a friend," He said handing me 2 tickets before he adds, "A lady friend." He gets up and turns to leave as my best friend comes up to me.

"Oooh, what are those?" She asks, picking up the bright blue invitations. "Oh my god Martha, you got invitations to "The Party?" She says as 3 MORE mystery people come from behind and slapped her hand. 

"Oh my Gosh, we are totally going." She says excitedly. 

I stopped her, "There is NO WAY that I am going to that stupid party." I huffed.

"Aw, is it because of what happened with Trevor?" She asked as I remember it. 

We had shared a passionate kiss in the hallway when I brought him and pushed him playfully onto the bed and laughed, watching his body fall onto my bed like it was in slow motion. My room only illuminated by the reddish lamp I have. He grabbed my body, pulling me downwards. I ruffled with his blondish hair as I pulled him into another kiss. Before our lips connected, he pulled away from me, standing up. He cleared his throat and stuttered "I-I'm s-sorry" as he left the room and left me with my thoughts on my bed. 

I came back to reality and answered her. "It's just going to be really weird because Trevors' obviously going to be there."

"Girl," Nyra starts one of her speeches, "If Trevor misses out of you and can't see how SMOKIN' HOT you are, then that's his fault. However, it's going to be your fault if you don't get yourself back the horse and PUT. YOURSELF. OUT. THERE. So Martha, yes, yes we are going."

                                                            ~Thank you for reading.~ 

HOLY CRAP 400 views TYSM!! :) Anyway, now that I said thank you I gotta say sorry cause I usually upload early Tuesday or late Monday but today I uploaded kinda late.. so I'm sowwy. Anyway Thanks, and see you at "The Party" ;) Word Count: 509

(P.S I may not upload next Tuesday because I want The Party Pt.2 to be LONGGG. So don't be SuRpRiSeD if I don't upload.)