(2) FIXING YOU (LOU) [TRIGGER WARNING]

[A/N: Hiya! Hope y'all like the first oneshot, and this is a second one of many more to come.

Message me some ideas for new stories or some prompts for one shots or preferences. Comment your constructive criticism and encouragement. Thanks guys! :D

*** TRIGGER WARNING ***

This oneshot contains very triggering elements. Please do not read if you're easily triggered by this. It contains self-harm, implied eating disorder and other triggering things. Please proceed and read with caution if you feel you can.

*** TRIGGER WARNING ***

QOTD:

What's your favorite 1D bromance and why?

I don't really know. Sometimes I think Larry is overrated, but I just can't help but adore them. Yes guys, I'm a die hard Larry shipper. I have nothing against Eleanor, she's a beautiful girl and seems really lovely. But *cough* beard. I'm sorry if some of you aren't Larry shippers (but then why you be on this book of LARRY oneshots) and if what I just said offends you, but that's just my opinion, doesn't mean it's right. But I'm from Canada and we have freedom of speech so, #SorryButNotSorry. I also basically like any bromance with Louis. LILO would have to be my next favorite and NOUIS and I think Zouis is sexy af.

SONG TO LISTEN TO FOR THE ONESHOT:

Hiding Place by Hedley

Enjoy this oneshot! :D

Tanks loves! :D ♥♥♥ :* (((BIG HUG)))

- Love Klaudy xo ♥♥♥]

* - - - HARRY'S POV - - - *

It's been a while now that I've loved him.

He's just so amazing in every way, I know nobody is perfect, bus he seems to be. He's beautiful inside and out. He's kind and caring and can always make me feel better when I'm sad.

But I don't think he'd ever feel the same. I mean, how do you tell your best friend you started having a crush on him when you first met him and then gradually started liking him more, now to the point where you'd literally do anything for their happiness.

If he says he doesn't feel the same, I lose the chance of a relationship and a best friend. That's honestly more than I can bear.

Seeing him every day makes it so hard. I want to get over him, but then I don't.  I keep holding out thinking maybe there could be a chance for us to be together.

I'm falling for my best friend Louis Tomlinson and there's nothing I can do about it.

* - - - LOUIS'S POV - - - *

"Fat." I state, looking at myself in the mirror.

Fuck, this is so hard. None of my clothes seem to fit me properly anymore. I look too fat in them. I feel so ugly and overweight and I just can't take it anymore.

I can't even remember a time when I was comfortable let alone happy with my body or even just myself in general. I'm such a fuck-up, that's why no one wants me.

People have reassured me and said "no you're perfectly fit and very handsome, and besides, you're part of a world-famous boy band, how could people not love you?" Well, that can be answered easily, because I'm me. That's why no one wants me.

I wish I could be more like Liam, Zayn or even Niall. God, I'd give anything to eat as much as he does and stay as lean and fit as he does. Anything I eat, either goes straight to my tummy or my arse which is so frustrating.