Oneshot

This might be a oneshot might continue it if i feel generous .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"IZAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAA KUUUUUUUUUN." Shizuo's voice reverberated up the halls to the top of the building where said informant was standing next to the ledge, to close. Suddenly Shizuo came charging out of breath through the doorway.

"Hey Flea i'm going to kill you!" Shizuo walked closer to the informant who was stand on the railing (he hadn't even turned around and acknowledged him) he made to grab said 'Flea' when Izaya spoke:

"Hey, Shizu-chan... Do you think people would miss me if i disappeared?" Izaya turned around finally facing Shizuo, showing his tear dusted cheeks. Shizuo could do nothing but open and close his mouth, gawping like a guppy. Still Izaya continued: "It's not like I gave people the easy life, i made trouble for you, Celty, Shinra and so many more people... Do you think they'd celebrate if i just died here, right now?" as Izaya said this he started to lean forward on his perch. "My humans most likely despise me - heck everyone hates me even my own family. WorthlessworthlessWORTHLESS!" Izaya ruffled his hair with both hands making him teeter towards falling again. All this time Shizuo kept quiet, unsure of how to go about a Flea that was in hysterics.

"Hey, Shizuo?" Shizuo's eyes widened as the informant addressed him by his name without the 'chan' at the end. "... Do you still hate me?" Shizuo frowned and replied in a pissed off manner: "'Course i hate you Flea. You  piss me off." Shizuo dropped his cigarette and stomped on it putting it out.

"How Ironic, because... I love you, you stupid protozoan." Izaya's shoulders heaved with the effort of not crying. Shizuo could not speak, yet again, this wasn't like him. The blond body guard took a step towards the weeping informant, half expecting him to say 'Just kidding Shizu-Chan' and to cut him. He did neither just stood there on the railing weeping, his shoulders heaving. Somewhere in the back of Shizuo's mind he took note of how well balanced Izaya actually was, almost inhuman. Izaya slowly turned around and took his hands away from his face reveling how red and puffy they were, Shizuo couldn't stop his heart tightening in his chest. Izaya turned until he was facing Shizuo his head just taller than his due to the fence he was standing on. Shizuo reached out to pull the informant back, but as he was doing this Izaya placed his small cold hands over Shizuo's heart and then he whispered to Shizuo: "Keep beating Shizuo." He smiled as he pushed himself of off shizuo, the force propelling Shizuo away from the edge of the 50 store drop and Izaya over into it's dark abyss. Shizuo tried to get up as fast as he cold making a grab for Izaya's hand but missing by a hairs width. And Shizuo watched as the tears from the informant fell after him. Shizuo for the first time in ages cried at the loss of Izaya Orihara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to alternate ending: https://www.wattpad.com/165640607-everything-in-this-life-alternate-ending-to-my