07

[Felix Pov]

The birds chirped, resting on the branches of the white trees. The sun beaming onto the plain snow glistening on this beautiful Friday morning.

Felix slowly opened his eyes, before quickly squinting them at the sudden day light covering the room. Felix rubbed his eyes, slowly sitting up. He stretched out his arms with a groan and got out of bed.

It was around 12:00pm and the blonde found himself resting his elbows on the balcony bar, with a cup of coffee next to him. He observed the little kids running around on the street with their scooters laughing. It was something about this day that felt so calm and perfect for him.

Felix took a sip of his coffee scrolling through his Instagram feed. An ad popped up and just as he was about to scroll, he saw a face very familiar.

"Chan?" The ad was about a new album that Felix was guessing he just released. "This has over five hundred thousand views? And I haven't heard of him until yesterday? I really must be living under a rock." He chuckled. "I wonder when I'm going to see him again."

Felix glanced at the top of the phone and read 12:08pm. "OH SHIT" he yelled rushing back inside to get ready. "HOW DID I FORGET HOW I-" The yelling boy was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. It was Chan. Felix quickly hung up due to panicking and went back to getting ready.

⁎⁺˳✧༚

[Chan Pov]

Chan rubbed his temples leaning back into in his studio chair. He called Felix six times and they were all sent to voicemail. 'Fifteen minutes late.'

The Australian heard a knock on his door and groaned in response. The door opened and he met eyes with his assistant. She gazed at him like he was a giant gummy bear sitting on the top shelf of a candy store.

"Ahem."

"O-oh! Um someone is here to see you sir." She said quickly from embarrassment.

"It's okay Debra, send them in." Chan sighed sitting up.

Debra nodded moving aside letting no other than Felix in. He mumbled a 'thank you' as she shut the door behind her.

[Author Pov]

Felix stood in front of Chan, holding his own hands in front of him. The younger looked down rocking back and forth. Chan looked the boy up and down and clicked his tongue.

"New rule. Be on time when I tell you to meet me somewhere." Chan chuckled although he was very upset. Felix nodded still staring at his feet. "Use your words and look at me when I'm speaking."

The Aussie gulped slowly looking up at the older, still avoiding eye contact. "I-I will be on time next time." Felix stuttered.

Chan leaned back down in his seat making it squeak. "Now, what did I say would happen if you were late last night?" Felix took a second to think. All he remembered was him yelling at Jisung because— 'Oh no.'

"Um you said you would uh.." Felix giggled out of embarrassment. "P-punish me." The older rolled his eyes, chuckling quietly. "Come here." Felix obeyed waddling closer to Chan standing in between his legs.

The Australian grabbed Felix's collar of his shirt and pulled him to where their faces were only a few inches away. The younger parted his lips slightly, looking straight into the older's eyes. He was expecting him to do something hella kinky like duck-tapping him to the wall and pour cheese sauce on him or something but got the complete opposite.

Chan smiles widely as he tucked some of Felix's hair behind his ear. "You're lucky you're cute. If this happens again I won't be this nice, got it baby?"

Felix felt his face burning up and quickly pulled away. He forgot that Chan was still holding onto his shirt, so he choked.

And died. The end.

I know I said I was going to take a break but I had a good idea for this book and wanted to write- so like yeah.