chapter 3

(W/e/o/u/l)- means which ever one you like

The next day

'Ugh I barely got enough rest last night because of that note'
'I'm stressed out I think I need a coffee' I tried my best to pull myself out of bed and into the bathroom. After I did my daily routine and got dressed I put my air pods in my ears and started listening to some songs

Time skip

At the café I ordered a/an (w/e/o/u/l) americano, an ice-cream cake and a blue berry pie, I know I said I wanted a coffee but I couldn't resist the delicious treats. The waitress gave me my drink and said that I should sit and she'll call my name for the rest so I sat at the table, since I was bored I decided use my phone . While waiting I heard the door being opened I didn't really pay attention to it until I felt someone's hand snaking around my waist, when I looked up to see who it was it was no other than sana, and surrounding  me was the rest of twice "Hi (y/n) nice to see you again" "yeah same to you"

- "what are you listening to"

Before I could say anything dahyun grabbed one of my air pods out of my ears and started listening to the song that was playing

- "which song is it dahyun " jihyo asked
- "its breakthrough- wait let me see which other songs you have in your playlist"
- "wait how did you-
- "get your phone, sana took it from you while you weren't looking"
- "but how did you -"
- " find out your password, I saw when you entered it
- "wait you have blackpink songs, I thought you only stanned us
- "well blackpink is my all time favorite group they are the one's who made me like kpop - well scratch that Lisa is the one the one who made me like kpop" "she's such a good dancer and rapper and she can also sing, she's like the whole package"

"So do you love Lisa" they asked simultaneously with venom laced in their voice "y-yes" I replied with a shaky voice

- "come with me" jeongyeon said
- "what makes you think I'll come with you"
- "oh brave now are we and by the way that wasn't a question it was an order"

After tzuyu said that they dragged me out side

- "Let me go *struggles* why are you doing this"
- "stop struggling and come with us quietly"
- "but I'm waiting for my order in the café."
- "It will be quick," sana said pushing me further.

We walked towards the parking lot and went behind a van. Suddenly I was pushed against it. "W-wait," I stuttered while chaeyoung blocked my path with her arms above my head. "You should be careful of what you say around us kitten, we are very jealous girls you see," chaeyoung said staring deeply in my eyes.
"What did you s-say," I said trying to fully understand why I was behind a van with all the girls surrounding me.
"Oh you know what you said" momo said giving me the scariest look I've ever seen.
Realization hit me when I started to stutter out "oh, y-you mean l-lisa, she's just my bias she doesn't mean anything to-
I was cut of when-

-----------------------------------------------------------
That's it for this chapter I'll try to update again today

Don't forget to vote⭐