REALIZATION

No ones Pov:

Garu was meditating, he couldnt focus as well though, because pucca hasn't chased him at all that day.

Garu's Pov:
I couldn't stop opening my eyes checking to see if she was there, WAIT WHY DO I CARE? shouldnt I be happy about this?..

                   Nobody's Pov:
At the Goh Rong was where pucca was she stood there arguing with her uncles. "FINE I'LL JUST MOVE OUT IF YOU DONT EXCEPT HIM!" she yelled at her uncle's. before her uncle's could speak she packed her thing's and ran out to her new boyfriend's house

Pucca's Pov:

I stopped chasing after Garu he is clearly not interested. Once I stopped I decided to go to a party, it was boring but a very handsome looking boy about 2 or 3 years older than me walked up to me and asked me to dance (Btw Pucca Is 16 in this and Garu is 18) we danced the night away we got to know eatchother for a couple of months almost a year then he asked me out I feel for him.

His name is Aseukuku
this is what he looks like

His name is Aseukuku  this is what he looks like  

Garu's Pov:

I was walking around looking for pucca..then I saw her with this guy I've never seen before...she was giggling and kissing him on the cheek..I felt my chest get heavy...my heart was breaking tears started to develop in my eyes so I ran and ran all the way to the bamboo forests.

          Hey its Author~Chan if you like this story please comment and tell me so! and please tell me some things that I could work on. Sorry this story was short and there also wasnt that much dialog! Bye now I hope you come back to read again :)