Regret and sorrow

Ring Ring's POV(before incident with her kissing Aseukuku):

Recently i had heard pucca had left garu for a boy named Aseukuku, I felt pain has i learned of this....I wanted to make her feel pain, but at the same time i didn't, I don't know this feeling...was it perhaps jealousy? No, it couldn't be, Aseukuku isn't the one for me,  I've never felt anything for him, usually id want to steal garu from her or anyone she wants or cares about, but...I know Aseukuku isn't in love with her because he's Obsessed with me so it wouldn't be possible, i don't want her with a scumbag like him so i'm going to have to stop it and end that as soon as possible... But... When she is with garu i feel jealous... And now i'm feeling jealous of her with Aseukuku?... is it possible I................................I love her?..... I want the best for her, no matter what, I WILL SPLIT THEM UP NO MATTER WHAT, IF SHES NOT WITH ME THEN SHE BELONGS WITH GARU, NOT A SCUMBAG LIKE ASEUKUKU, EVEN IF IT MAKES HER HATE ME!

-TIMESKIP-

I was looking for that scumbag so that i could end it, i texted pucca and told her to meet me all so that my plan would go into action.

Texting Pov:

(Texting: Ok_oK = Pucca)

(Texting: Ringtone = ring ring)

Ringtone: hEy BiTcH hEYYYYY

Ok_oK: hEy bItcH HEYYYYY

Ringtone: meet meh at tHe PARKKKKKKK :D

Ok_oK: alr tHoT uwu seee youuuuu there

Ring Ring's Pov:

My plan was set for action and full proof, as i saw aseukuku i ran over to him and pulled him aside grabbing his hand tight. 

"A-Aseukuku-sama...I-I Need to tell you something..." I said with my fake act.

"H-Huh what is it?!" He began saying with that stupid look on his face.

"I-I love you!" I shouted as I saw pucca walking close I grabbed him and kissed him making sure she saw so that they would split up.

and then.....SMACK

She slapped him..but..what truly hurt...was her calling me her sworn enemy..i lightly smiled as tears ran down my face...she now..Hated me..but now..i still love her..and it will now forever hurt and leave a scar....I regret...and i feel sorrow...

Garu's POV(after the incident and were it ended last chapter):

I hugged her tight and held her close...pucca was hurt as she cried on my chest pouring out her feelings everything...she was in pain..

"Pucca...I feel..Regret and sorrow for what i have done...Forgive me...I love you so much....But if you want to let go i'll respect your decision and wait for you!" I said.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU PUCCA! AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT!" I shouted as tears streamed down my face.

"I-I-I" as pucca began to stutter then she....

HAHAHAHA YOU LIKE CLIFF HANGERS?! Hi there its Author~chan again! sorry i took a break hehe- i didn't think anybody would read these but....YALL DID SO!! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!!!! :D :>