6. U

Yep here it goes.

Don't mind the 1/3, it means 20 minutes but I'm lazy.

Edited.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

It's almost 1/3 an hour of studying yet he seems not pay any attention and it irks you. He looks so bored and about to doze of any second like he did in the class in Bitch-sen.

Well talking about sleeping, as you were reading and explaining things to him about the lessons that Bitch-sen taught a few moments ago, you heard a thud.

You looked up from your book and stopped talking, looking at the already sleeping man infront of you, buried in the pile of books that you made him carry and read.

You breathed deeply, closing your eyes and pursing your lips in order to calm and prevent yourself to strangle the man.

How dare he indirectly indicate that you are a boring person!

"Calm down Y/N, calm down." you inhaled and exhaled, trying to push down your incoming magma of anger.

You then stood up, standing and reached out to him to wake him up. If you have to do what you did just to wake him up then you will.

You pinched his cheek, with more force than usual as a punishment.

Of course he woke up.

"What the fuck?!" he came shouting, standing up and slamming his hand at the table, gaining the attention of all people inside the huge library.

"Shh!!"

"Ugh, what's wrong with you woman?! This is the second time you've done this shit." he didn't bother noticing the angry librarian nor the students staring at him in either annoyance or nonchalantly.

Well in lovestruck since some of his fangirls are in there gossiping so that no one will hear.

"You falled asleep, again." you said calmly, staring at him without any expressions in sight as you say and picked up your book and opened it.

Yes, he failed asleep many times during the tutoring session and you'll have to wake him up again and again.

Thank the librarian for understanding the situation and the pain for telling the librarian not to kick the two of you out in advance.

"Now sit down and listen if you don't want that to happen again." you glared at him, gesturing him to sit down again.

"And don't sleep." you said strictly. He just scowled at you before turning away, about to walk away and ditch you.

"What the fu-"

Three steps away from the table, he was pulled back and forced in his seat.

He struggled to stand up again but you forced him down again by his shoulder, damn you have strength.

Are you All might's daughter or something?!

"I said sit down and listen." you said firmly before going back to your seat in front of him as calm as ever.

"Answer this, this is the lesson that our teacher taught us." you passed a paper at him, full of long problems and equations.

"How am I supposedly to answer this,  I falled asleep." he crossed his arms, leaning back at his seat, stubbornly saying no to you.

He ain't no time for this shit.

"That's your fault for falling asleep and not listening you peice of shit." There you go again, cursing at his face.

You're such a brave person, no one even did that without shaking in their shoes. Everyone knows that if they do that then they're dead.

Omoshiro-desu

"After this then you can go." he glared at you, wanting you to keep your words. There are some unhonest shits that tried to lie to him and he didn't like that for sure.

"You better not be lying or else I will truly ditch you." came his answer, snatching the paper and pen from your hands.

You just nodded in confirmation to tell him it's not a joke whatever. Well you didn't look like a person who's a liar so...

He scanned the paper and immediately started to write, not even bothering to take a scrap paper to answer at.

He made it look like its just an elementary grade type of an equation when it's literally not.

Well you don't know if he's guessing or he's just really that genius.

After a very short of time of him answering the very long equations and problems that is literally two pages, he slid it to you and had gone back to crossing his arms.

Your eyes widened, the heck it's all correct! Is he Einstein or something? You can't believe his aunty saying that he's an genius before but just seeing him having an perfect score is enough proof.

"Very good, you perfected it." You complemented, smiling at him softly. Maybe tutoring him isn't really that bad if he's always like this and not acting like a jerk he is.

~~~~

As you said those words and smiled, his heart did a back flip, he didn't know why but he felt happy.

'What the heck! Am I turning to a masochist or something?!' He panicked mentally, staring at you.

"wow look at that heavenly smile mate, that's legit an angel right there! " A voice suddenly said in his head.

"Shut up self, she might look like an angel but she's a devil!" Came his response to his own thoughts, frowning at the foreign feeling in his chest.

"As promised you may go now but meet me here tomorrow again, same place and time." You stood up and walked away, the already fixed papers in your hand.

"Damn man, look at that sexy body." he didn't give a fuck about that voice in his head but he can't help but agree.

He knew that he should already stand up but no, he just stayed still and trailed his eyes downwards.

"Dem, she got Dem booty." he smirked as his eyes just stared at your exiting figure.

His girlfriend definitely wear more short skirt but damn, you definitely rock just in that simple black uniform.

Heck yeah he will come again tomorrow.

(Banana Ketchup
-Deon Alcala2020
huehuehuehuehue)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

And done! Back again at his perverted side.