6

Bella pov

Today was the day we would start work. We had a meeting with the leaders of the mafia. We need to pick up some people, take them to our house and you know...torture and kill them...easy peasy. I never forgot what it felt like to be no one or a nothing, so when I rose up to the Queen, I earned that shit and no one could take it away from me except myself...

"Kimberly, Wolfie, and Eduardo, are you guys ready?" I asked them three, all nodding. I walked over to the table giving them all a pistol, knife, and whatever they wanted for the third weapon, I don't care as long as they kill that's all. I smiled looking at all of them with their serious faces. I walked out of the house waiting for all their goodbyes to their girl or boy. It was funny watching Pedro give snacks to Kimberly and for Max to give Wolfie a very long hug and for Richard to kiss Eduardo over and over again, they are like my kids. Finally, they let them go and they got into the car. I was about to get into the driver's seat when Annet came running out to me.

Eduardo pov

Annet came running out to Bella with blushed cheeks. We all were sitting in the car confused. From what we saw Annet hugged Bella and gave her a kiss on the cheek. It was funny seeing Annet so flustered but Bella was proud, she was smirking. Jesus Bella, you get everyone!

Bella pov

"I got to go baby girl see you later," I whispered while biting her ear. She shivered under my touch. I let go of her and got into the car. Soon we drove off.

"SOOO...what was that about?" Kimberly asked smirking. I gave her a side-eye making her laugh.

"It was nothing, so don't worry about it," I exclaimed calmly.

"Bullshit!" Wolfie yelled laughing.

"Bella we saw what happened there, don't pretend there's not something going on between you and her," Eduardo said.

"I'm about to pull over this car and dropped you guys off and kill you guys here, don't fuck with me bitches, I may have saved your life but I can take it real quick! So DROP IT! NOW!" I yelled making everyone go silent.

"But-" I grabbed my gun and pointed it at Wolfie.

"I know you don't know how I roll but these two do, so maybe you should follow what they are doing or I'll shoot you here and Max later." He was shocked. He put his head down.

Wolfie was new to the group so we like to fuck with him. Kimberly and Eduardo started laughing. I started smiling.

"Bella I fucking love you!" Kimberly exclaimed kissing my cheek.

"Awww...I love me to babe!" I joked in a high pitched annoying voice making her and Eduardo laugh.

"Wolfie I love you too dude, I wouldn't hurt you or Max...unless..." I smiled.

"Bella! STOP playing!" Wolfie laughed. I laughed.

We finally arrived at the house. We walked in and had the meeting. They wanted to sell their daughter to us so we took it. Then we went to one of our client's house and collected the people then went back home.

"Send Annet a text saying-" I started.

"I love you be home in a sec,"