Loyalty

At first, her eyes look sad, but then they look angry, and she told me if that wasn't the reason would have done it anyway? I said no matter who the person was, I would have done it because I wouldn't want someone to suffer the same as I had or even worse. Then her eyes rapidly change to happiness and relief. She started to laugh because she was worry that she had to disappear me because of what she told me. Both of us began to laugh. After she stopped laughing at my question. She assures me that I don't have to worry about it.  I told her that I was ready to leave this hell hole and that I don't have to think twice about it. I told her that I want to stop all the suffering and chaos this country has due to my parents. Then officer Rong told us to go back before someone else saw us, she was very kind to everyone.

I went back, and I ask Alan if she asks him the same, and he said yes. I told him what he thought about the idea, and he told me that it was brilliant but at the same time very stupid. I ask him why, and he told me to risk your life of getting caught and live hidden. Then I told him not taking a risk, and living in prison is worth it? He just went back to bed and told me to go to sleep because I had to go see Charlie Miller in the morning. It was time to face him, and Alan wanted to come, and I told him that it was fine. He said that friends always fight hand in hand together. I told him that he may get trouble, and he said that if he wants to escape that he had to learn from life. We woke up early to change to go see Miller, and then there was a knock on our door, and it was ocean eyes.

We told her what she was doing here, and she said that she wanted to see the action that was about to happen. Alan let out a sigh and told her that she never stays put. She told him that friends never let one behind. Then he said okay, let's go and deal with it. We arrive at the train grounds, and we see about ten people waiting and then Miller in the middle. Charlie Miller started to talk and told me if I was ready to die like a dog. I told him, are you prepared to disappoint your father and family. He said, how is this disappointing my family and I told him, didn't you know the reason as to why I'm here? He said to me because I fought the officers at my old school and I told him wrong. He told me what the reason was, I told him that my own father put me here and was ready to let me die. 

The expression that he gave after was a disappointment because he knew that if something happens, my father would care less. For him not to lose his ego, he told me ready to fight? I said fair and square, one on one. He told me no because his father never got fair and square. Then I told him to let's get started then, fight like a coward. Then ocean eyes began talking. I knew you would do this Charlie, you always be a coward. Then he told her to stay out of this Rachel. It's not your fight. She told him it neither of your fights and then said it's between your fathers, not yourselves. Then she continues saying that if he was ready to fight that he was going to need more people than that. I would look at thinking if I didn't know how to count because obviously, we were outnumbered. Three to ten, then she said, do not worry. I got your back and wink at me. Then out nowhere, 50 people came from hiding and circle around us, and then she said, are you ready, Charlie. If it was up to him, he would risk it all, but he worries about them and said retreat. 

I told her this was your plan all the way, right? She started to laugh and told me yes and said I wanted to see theirs and your surprise faces. Then she told me now you will have a reason to trust me. I just smiled at her and said now I have an official reason.