2

courtney
even though it felt great to finally not be with ben... i was heartbroken .. i was humiliated... after the day was over i drove back home sat in bed and cried for god knows how long ..

after a two hour nap i finally got up to take a bath ... i ran the water .. grabbed a towel and whatever else i needed .. i slipped out of my clothes and sank into the warm bubbly water .

minutes after gathering some of my thoughts.. i hear quiet shifts as the turn into loud thuds .. i hear as it seems like loud thudding against my staircase ..

"dad?" i call out

the footsteps go silent.. i then hear a soft female voice behind me

"hello beautiful"

everything goes dark ..
-
i awake to a hot feeling .. a sense of panic washes over me .. im all wrapped up .. and i'm in someone's car .. a girl ? the girl that took me maybe .. wait who else is helping her . who were those people thudding up the stairs..

the car comes to an abrupt stop .. i hear people laughing and cheering each other on for "another one" .. am i not the only one ? the trunk then opens and i look up and see a medium height boy with a hoodie that reads "Xanarchy" .. what is this .. some type of cult ?

"aye give me the bat billie" he spoke

i immediately start to show my panic.. before .. he brings the bat to my head .

i wake up in a stone room with no windows .. but somethings changed .. only my feet are tied up .. they left my hands untied .. rookies. i look around me and notice about a dozen body bags. all moving. i quickly untie my feet and run over to the closest one and open it to see a brunette girl with bruises and blood all over her face .. she quickly looks like she is about to scream but i cover her mouth and assure her that i'm not the bad guy ..

after a short explanation she helps me get everyone else out of the body bags .. some of the girls are crying .. some so traumatized , they haven't even gotten out of the bags.

"where are we"