𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐓
Today is the day when shit was about to go down with Greg, Lucas had already given the drug to Kayla to her about what she needed to do, everyone was prepared, and Kayla had dressed as a 'coworker'.

I was on my way to copy some papers when I see Kayla walking towards me as her hips sway from side to side, she had on her glasses which lay on her nose, she was wearing a black skirt showing off her thick brown sexy legs, that I love to get my head stuff in between

she flips her platinum bob wig to the side as she tucks the hair behind her ear and rubs the right side of her neck showing me one of the hickeys I left on her this morning. 'Fuck'

Gosh, the whole outfit was looking so good she was holding some folders in her arms and also holding the coffee. She gave me a wink meaning it's time before passing me going into Greg's office, turning around seeing her ass jiggle at every step she takes.

'Damn... I can't wait to have her in my arms' looking over at the coworkers who are keeping their eyes on her which is pissing me off but I will deal with them later.

As I entered the room putting the paper in the print I saw Kayla knock on the glass door that I can see straight through, he smirks when he sees her coming inside the office as he puts his pent down leaning back on the chair.

She smirks, giving him the folders which he takes as she puts the coffee down on the desk. They began to have a conversation that kinda looks like flirting. I can't read their lips but I want to know what they were saying.

He took the coffee blowing on it before sipping it his eyes widened looking at the coffee. My heart drops for a second but relaxes when he smiles at Kayla telling her something as he continues to sip which made her smile.

                                  ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

About an hour later I put the pen down packing up the papers putting in the folder and set it aside, feeling thirsty as I got up to get some water in the staff room, looking back at Kayla who sat on the side of the desk with her legs crossed as she speaks with Greg who leans back trying to look at her ass, she leans over a little as she runs her hand down his chest.

He leans in for a kiss but she pulls away getting off his desk waving at him taking a mug with her before leaving the office.

Greg got angry but calmed down by taking his stress ball and squeezing it as he began to work. She shakes her head, Kayla walked past me as I followed her into the staff room, closing the door, seeing that we were alone.

"Are you okay?" She grabs the sponge, adding soap to it as she washes the mug. "I mean I'm okay but we could've just blackmailed him you know but everyone was agreeing about drugging him," I nodded realizing that is a good idea

"Anyways that nigga is so desperate but thank God it's over," she says as washes the mug setting the mug on the stock then drying her hands.

"I'm going to go now I'll see you later," she went on her toes kissing my lips "but don't you have to wait for Aurora" her eyes widened as she facepalms herself making me chuckle. "Then can I stay in your office?" She asked to play with my shirt while she chewed on her lower lip, studying me from under her lowered lashes.