If Only....

Captain Richard: *was crying in his office but was interrupted by hearing a door slamming open* .....?

Lieutenant Finn: Ahhhh, hello there~!

The navy black tubbie smirked as he winked at him. Of course, Richard is not going to buy it. Instead, the red tubbie shivered at how.....inaccurate he's talking.  He brushes it off and looks at him with a slight glare.

Captain Richard: ...Back off.....you're not him.

He then stood up from his desk, almost slamming his hands on it, still glaring at the "imposter", whose smile is much wider than before. 

Lieutenant Finn: Oh?~ *puts his finger on his cheek* Why I'm not him? Hmm? 

That makes Richard slowly starting to sit back down to his chair, looking slightly horrified and.....amused at the same tim- No! He shook his head to get that mind off.

Finn tilted his head, smiling like a little sick bitch he is, as he took a step in the office, lowering his hand. This made the other almost jump out of his chair. 

Lieutenant Finn: Come on, Richard....don't hide that feeling. Besides....*giggles* There's another side that you don't know and it's right in front of you.

Richard just keeps his mouth shut, shaking. He watches the lieutenant making his way to his desk, taking a seat on it. Of course, he really wants to push him off and let him die but on the other hand, he wants to enjoy the moment.

He has the urge to grab the lieutenant's arm and pulled him close to him. This makes the other yelp in surprise and giggled lightly. 

Captain Richard: Though you're just the biggest liar..you can't convince me otherwise...

Finn only smirked at this, wanting to play dumb with him. He tries to pull his arm away, to only tease him. Instead of letting go, Richard tightens his grip. 

Lieutenant Finn: Dammit, wh- AAAAA! 

He lets out a scream as the red tubbie tugged his arm and lunges to his neck, biting it. Finn lifts his head, biting his lips as Richard began digging his teeth into his flesh. Whimpers like a fucking dog.

Ah, sorry for this being a little short. Hope you like it.