Chap. 1

I walk towards the big entrance of "Questboro High School." Looked nice, i walked inside. I was a sophmore, im fifteen. As i walked through the hallway filled fill students of all ages, i noticed some cute faces. I saw a cute blondie, he was wearing huge glasses, suspenders, and was looking at me aswell. I noticed his medium pace movement towards me.

"Hi! I'm niall. I noticed your unfamiliar face. So you must be new!" He beamed his eyes shut tight from where he was smiling so big.

"Ugh, yes! I'm new. I'm Avery!" I informed him.

"Can i show you around possibly?" He lit up.

"Sure!" I smiled.

I followed him around the hallway, through the never ending herd of people. He took me to a door.

"This is science! Pretty cool eh?" I chuckled slightly, and awkwardly.

We went inside, and the teacher greeted us.

+++;-----------;+++ (skip ahead sign. I will probably make it different every chapter bc idrk just go with it.)

By the end of 5th period, it was time for lunch. I saw niall walking towards me carrying his paper lunch bag.

"Hellooooo!" He greeted me. I chuckled, at his goofiness.

We sat down, and sophistically chatted about todays society. justttt kidding, i had to listen to niall go on about his favorite things.

+++;-----------;+++

Okay so i hate to spoil or anything, but larry will come along soon! (not sure if thats really spoiling anything,)