Chap. 2

Today was my 7th day attending questboro. Niall and me have gotten along great. I snapped out of my thoughts when niall plopped down beside me on the ground. We were waiting for the bell to ring.

"Hey avery." He said kind of sluggishly.

"Something wrong niall?" I asked him with concern.

"No not really just tired." He chuckled. I handed him my coffee i had brought from home.

"Drink." I demanded, as he lifted it to his mouth. As he was drinking i decided to play on my phone.

"Ahh." He sighed with relief.

"Thanks, i owe you." I shook my head.

"Niall, you don't owe me anything!" I laughed. We just talked about random things after that until the bell rung.

I got up, as did niall. I followed him to science, as i hadn't learnt the way fully.

We made our way through the hall, as two boys tagged along beside us. A curly haired boy spoke up.

"Hi! I'm harry!" He smiled broadly.

"I'm louis!" The other beamed.

"I'm avery, and this is niall." I told them.

"No, Avery these are my friends!" He laughed. The boys both chuckled slightly.

"Ohhh, don't i feel dumb." I was trying to keep myself together here!! I mean there were two of the hottest boys i had ever seen right in front of me.

I realized we were nearing the door so i cleared my throat. Very lady-like, i know. Harry looked up at me, and nudged louis grabbing his attention.

"So looks like were all mates now?" Harry smiled.

"Yeah! So do you guys want to hang out later after school?" Louis spoke. I looked at them, not sure of an answer. I just met these boys, they could murder me for all i know!

"Sure! As long as its okay with avery." Niall said breaking the awkward silence i had caused. I trusted niall pretty well for a boy i've known for 7 days.

"Oh yeah! Of course sounds fun?" The last part turned out to be more of a question than a reply.

"Okay, meet us in the entrance at 3." Louis told us. Niall nodded his head in agreement, as did i. We walked into science as harry headed to history, and louis to english.

;-----------------;

Okayyy i know this was a short chapter and all... But i wanted to let everyone know this is kind of going to be a faking it type story except its larry. And ive added a few twists to make it quite unlike faking it. But if you have seen faking it, you will probably know some of the things that will happen here. Anyways! I decided if i get to ten chapters and don't have many readers i will stop writing this. Just because i don't want to write something no one wants to read. I will not delete however.

(SO SORRY THIS WAS SUCH A LONG AUTHORS NOTE BUT PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT.)