New🐈

As I run away from my horrible master, I feel a sharp pain in my left paw. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Choi Lia. And I have a pretty cringe story.

You see, I wanted to be a singer, so I was training at SM Entertainment. I was managed to be in a new girl group, but, once I walked in a hall, and I accidentally overheard manager oppa and a scientist talking about a choker that mixes human DNA with cat DNA, so they would turn humans into cats and reverse.

And guess what, fellas'? I was their first target. I wanted to tell the others, but I was caught, and that crazy scientist put the chocker collar on my neck, and once I got into a cat, I ran away for my life, and I'm in the moment where this story started.

"Get that cat at all costs!"

"Yes, sir!"

I was at an alley end, luckily, I managed to escape.

"Where is that cat?"

"So Man will kill us if he discovers."

And they were gone in an instant. And I also realized I stepped in a shard of glass. My paw hurt so much, I decided I ran too much for today. I didn't have any home, so I walked at the park, and I saw a carton box beside a bench, so I hid in there.

I was asleep, when suddenly I hear someone's voice.

"Argh! How can that old hog named Park Jin Trash take my lines?! I don't even have much."

So, his name is Minho. Hmm. I was trying to get some more sleep, but a little mouse caught my attention. I tried not to get him, but, I obviously couldn't.

I almost caught it, but, when I tried to get him in my paws, it hurt my left one, causing me to meow. And I caught his attention.

"What's wrong, kitty cat?" He asked me. I just showed him my paw.

"Ouff, ok. I can help you kitty cat, but we need to get at my house." He lifted me up, my head facing his hard chest.
It was so cozy, it warmed me, more than my fur.

"You like it here?" He asks.

'So fluffy.' He thought.

'He must be strong' I thought. But I was so sleepy, I fell asleep on his chest.

*later*

I woke up, in a house. I think it's his house.

"Soonie, Doongie, Dori, I'm home!" He put me down on the couch. It was comfy. But soon, I am greeted by three more cats, looking confused at me.

"Don't worry, dada is gonna prepare you some water for you to wash." The little cat said. Wait, WHAT!?!?!?!?!? I CAN TALK WITH CATS?!

"Ok, I guess. Thanks...." and I look at it's collar. Dori.

"Dori. Thanks, Dori."

"What a beautiful collar do you have, new kitty. I think the both oh us we'll be very appropriate." The other one said, walking around me.

"Doongi, don't be so sassy. I think she's far from her owner." The biggest said.

"Aish, ok. I was wondering what a cat like her was doing here with these idiots." Doongi says.

"Don't mind Doongi. He's sassy sometimes. I'm Soonie, and I think you know Dori."

"I'm Lia. And I don't have an owner. I am actually a human."

You can read shock on their faces.

"What do you mean a human?" Dori asks.

"Awesome, if you are a human, then I am Harry Styles."

"Doongie, shut up! Lia, are you telling the truth?"

"Well....." and I started to tell them every sing thing that happened to me, and Doongie's smirk faded away.

"I've heard somewhere about SM- something, but I didn't knew they do this to humans." And I could easily recognize the sass in Doongie's tone.

"And can you turn back to normal?"

"I hope so."

Then Minho said:

"Soonie, Doongie, Dori! Your dinner is ready!"

"Food!"

"Finally, I was starving!"

"Dinner time, see u later."

"Bye Soonie." and then Minho came to me, and walked upstairs, when at the bathroom was a little space where I can wash.

*later*

"Okay, kitty cat. You had your shower. Now it's my turn." He said. I walked in the kitchen, and a bowl of milk was waiting for me.

"Noona, you can have it. The milk was for me, but I wanted to give it to you, since all of these happened to you." Dori told me.

"Thank you, Dori. But, it's something you want to tell Minho? If I'll turn back to normal, I could tell him."

"Well, I want him to make a girlfriend who really loves him. Since I am here, Soonie hyung told me he had a girlfriend before, but, she was a 'slut', as Doongie hyung told me." I was shocked that this little cute fluffball knows a bad word.

"Well, I'll see what can I do. Go to sleep now, little kitty."

"Maybe, you'll be that girl for him. I don't even know why, but I feel that you could be. You are really kind." He said and then drifted to sleep in his little bed. I felt just like a mom right then. It's true, I kinda blushed, but that's it. After I drank the milk, I walked in an unknown room, and it happened to get in the bedroom, because I faced a shirtless Minho, taking his pj's.

'Oh my...' I thought. He. Was. So. Frigging'. Handsome. Some moments later, he saw me, and patted the space on the bed next to him.

"Come here, kitty cat." I just walked at him.

"Now, the paw wound, let's see..." He held my paw, added some ointment, then bandaged it.

"Much better, right kitty cat?" I snuggled his hand, while purring.

"Your owner must be worried right now." I hopped on him, and my body was shaking, as I heard about my 'wonderful' manager.

"Oh, so your owner didn't treated u well? Then I'll take care of you." He laid on the bed, and hugged me. I never felt this way with a man, not even when I was a human.

'Waitta minute. He sleeps shirtless?' I thought.

But it felt good, and made me drift to sleep, beside his warm body a bit later.