chapter 10✥

"Jessa Congrats!" Lily says hugging me tight. I hug her as well and we talk some more and I feel like Lily could be more excited than me. There is a knot in my stomach and I just can't tell if it's the thought that Cameron won't be happy or if it's pregnancy sickness.

"Sickness." I say to myself as I run to the bathroom and puke in the Rupps toilet.

Lily rushes in. "Im so sorry." I said standing up and flushing the toilet. "I can fix this."

"Jessa don't bother. It's fine, Dillon doesn't have to know." she laughs and we grab our stuff and the kids as we walk out to the beach.

*CAMS POV*

"You want her to be your wife?" Dillon asks sincerely. This isn't a conversation to full around about, Dillon knows that. "That's huge dude."

"I know, I have to ask Shawn though of course." I say picking up a can of soda. "So how is it being married and all?"

"It's great. Im being completely serious. It's the best feeling ever to know that you are with your most favorite person, forever." he says. "I wish you the best of luck."

"Thanks Dill, I'm gonna go see if I can find Shawn." I say walking out.

"Later and good luck!" Dillon shouts from behind.

-
-
-
I make my way down to the lobby and oh my god. It's Wayne and Sophia. I sigh and turn around but Wayne spots me, of course. Sophia is going to kill me.

"Dad!" Wayne says running over.

"Hey bud. Maybe you should go back with your mom." I say looking around making sure she isn't watching the conversation.

"Why?" He asks. I feel my heart breaking because he wants to spend time with me, but I can't do that. I sigh and kneel down.

"Look Wayne, Im sorry but please for me go back with your mom. Please try to forget about me for a while. I will talk to you in a little bit, just not right now." I say looking into his teary eyes as he nods. I sigh and walk away as he clutches his mothers hand.

"Hey Cameron." Aaron says as he bumps into me. "I got big news!"

"What is it?" I ask chuckling. Aaron hits my arm as a young girl struts down the lobby.

"Hi Cameron!" she says putting her hand out for me to shake. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Nice to meet you..." I say shaking her hand waiting for her to give her name.

"Lauren." she smiles.

"Well it was good to meet you Lauren! I have to go find someone. See ya." I say running up to Shawn's room, which happened to be unlocked so I walked in.

"I'm so sorry, I should've knocked." I said as soon as I realized Shawn was lying on the bed in his boxers.

"It's cool." he says laughing outing some basketball shorts on. "And your here because..?"

"Sorry I just really need to ask you something."

We walk out into the hallway and before I can say anything, Shawn starts to talk.

"You want to marry my sister." he says putting his hands in his pockets. I nod.

"I really love her and I can't imagine anyone else but her to be mine forever." I say looking at him genuinely.

"Go get her, you have my blessing." he says hugging me.

Jessa Mendes will soon be mine forever.