•Taegi Oneshot•

Was it cold?

No.

But it seems like it, doesn't it?

Of course. He's stuck in an elevator with cold thoughts, what did you expect?

>><<

   Yoongi was trapped inside an elevator. He was panicking at first, but now that he knows help is coming.. he can't help but to reflect about his life.

   He has a quite great life, doesn't he? Being a rich music producer, being so famous in the industry, having accepting friends and family.. isn't that great?

Well, the answer is no.

   You might call Yoongi as an ungrateful person. But doesn't humans always want what they can't get?

   In Yoongi's situation, he wants a person that can be trusted, that can be his comfort, that will stand by him, a person that'll love him.. so that he can love them back—

But wait, doesn't he already have that person?

This time, the answer is yes, he does.

He just hasn't realized it yet. It has been years, he should've realized it by now.. but that's okay, he's a human after all. Humans makes mistakes and they can be forgiven— sometimes.

   Yoongi would be one lucky man if his partner forgives him for what he has done.. what exactly did he do you ask?

Well, Yoongi thought that Taehyung wasn't a trustable person anymore so he stopped caring. He thought that because he's famous, no one can be trusted.
   He now ignores Taehyung, and their memories—

Well that was until he got stuck in the elevator.

Yoongi just realized that ignoring Taehyung is the biggest mistake he has ever made in his life.

Taehyung is everything he has always wanted. Taehyung is trustable, he always tries to comfort Yoongi when things happen, he has always been there for Yoongi even if he ignores him.. he has always loved Yoongi, but why doesn't Yoongi love him back.

Memories are now flashing through Yoongi's mind. Like the time where they first go on a date..

"Hyung! Look at that cute hat" Taehyung said as he dragged Yoongi to an accessory store.

"Tae, why are we here?" Yoongi asked since he doesn't want to be inside that exact store.

"I want to buy that hat for you! You'll look cute!" Taehyung excitedly say while looking through the animal hats in the store.

"No no no, don't buy it. I'll buy it myself" Yoongi then said, not wanting the younger to spend his own money.

"It's fine hyung, it's only a hat. You've been buying me stuff all day, let me test you pleaseeee" Taehyung plead with his puppy eyes that Yoongi can never resist—

Then, Yoongi remembered about the times where Taehyung comforts him.

"Yoongi-ah, it's okay" Taehyung said to his boyfriend who is disappointed at himself for having no inspiration to make music that day. "Sometimes you don't have find inspiration, inspiration find you" he said. "and today is one of those days" he then continued.

"But Tae.. I have to submit this next week! I have so little time!" Yoongi complained. "Just relax for today, go somewhere that will inspire you", Taehyung advices. "Then after you get some sleep, you might make something the next day" Taehyung then said to Yoongi who finally cracked a little smile.