A Bou's Ceremony

Later that day, I returned home finding a letter in my mailbox. I was so excited! It could be the invitation of Bou's ceremony! I can't believe it! It really happened! I opened the letter and read

Dear Mr. Yosh,
May we invite you to the ceremony of bous.
It will attend at 8 Am, tomorrow morning, the ———— of ————.
Sincerely,
The institution of Bous.

I ran to the living room where he, my father lay on the comfy, red sofa watching the television. He startled at the letter in my hand and I startled back, worried that my father would be against me again.

"Wow. So, you got the permission to go to the ceremony, huh?" He gossiped with sarcasm.

"Oh yeah, you old rat" I revolted.

After a linguistic war with my father, I hurried to my friend Kate's house. She was my friend since I was born, I'm slightly older than her, but like everyone in my village says.

"I'm older, but shes way more mature than me."

I bushed into Kate's door because it's never closed----Of course. She yelled

"Who's there and why you there" in a British accent.

"It's Tofu here" I responded.

Kate came out from the back of her house and scared me with a BOO! Even though I wasn't scared, I pretended to be scared because Kate is like a sister to me.

"Hey Kate! Guess what! I've got the permission to be bou now!"

"Oh really, finally! I have been waiting."

Kate has always been proud because she is called the "Genius of all times" and she obtained that name because she became a level C bou in just two months! That's very shocking! But from now on, I am a bou as well! A proud expression drew on my face. I knew that I shall be stronger and more powerful!

"Kate, today at seven pm, karaoke. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. Just us?" She asked.

"Yep."

Even though I see her as a sister, maybe I like her. Like the type where two people aren't friends anymore.

I went home after spending some time at Kate's house, to get ready for the karaoke.

I wonder whats going to happen there...