Chapter one

That's their house☝️

In the home of the two sisters, the youngest sister by two minutes was trying to get her big sister out of bed, so that they could get ready for their first day at U.A.

"Come on, Marciline! Get up! We can't be late for our first day!" Said Rachel as she tried to pull her sister out of bed, who was holding on to her bed like her life depended on it.

Rachel Gardner

Age: 15

Height: 5.4

Quirk: ArchAngel

With the ability to fly and excellent aim, Rachel has never once missed a target. Whether the target is far away or moving, she will always but a bullseye. Also able to heal and put enemies to sleep with a lullaby.

Can use an type of gun.

Weakness: Using her quirk for to long, can cause her to fall into insanity. Causing her to be reckless and violent. Needs two minutes to recover should this happen.

"Ugh... Rachel, stop it. We have plenty of time to get to school." Said Marciline as she groaned, pulling the covers over her head.

Marciline Gardner

Age 15

Height: 5.7

Quirk: Ink demon

Marciline absolutely loved playing the game Bendy and the ink machine as a kid and still does now. Because of this, she gained a quirk that represented her love for the game and made her the female version of her favorite character, Bendy!

Can pull out anything she wants from behind her back or pockets like a cartoon can, even if she didn't put it in there. Can also change into her demon form, create minions and portals

Like Bendy, her entire body is made out of ink, making her almost impossible to kill and can not be injured. She can be in water due to having dark magic. But staying in her demon forms for too long cause her to have ink attacks. Which hurt like hell!

"No! You need to get up now, Marciline." Said Rachel as she crossed her arms crossed.

Sighing, Marciline threw the covers off and sat up, wipe the ink off her face that was covering her eyes, before looking at Rachel

"I'm up. Happy now?" She asked with a bit of sarcasm as she got out of bed to get ready.

" Very! Thanks sis." Said Rachel as she gave Marciline a hug, who sighed, before returning the hug. Letting go, Rachel ran out of the room to get dressed.

"How troublesome." Said Marciline. Shaking her head, she grabbed her U.A. uniform from her closet before going into the bathroom and taking a bath.

Coming out of the bathroom, twenty minutes later, Marciline put her shoes on, before going downstairs into the kitchen to make breakfast for Rachel and herself. Putting the plates on the table, Rachel came down the stairs and had stars in her eyes.

"This looks delicious, Marciline!" Said Rachel

Smiling, Marciline sat down at the table.

"Glad you think so. Now, dig in." Said Marciline as they immediately started eating.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ANIME FOOD ALWAYS LOOKING BETTER THAN REAL LIFE FOOD*