HIM X Bella Feb special draft

It had been about a week since I had met... him, yes HIM, is actually his name. For a demon he seemed to be... pretty tame and unthreatening? In fact, it was kinda nice to have him around. After all, I'd never really had anyone to call my own. For the first time in my life I wasn't, well, alone. My little "sister", if you could even call her that, seems to have obtained some odd superpowers too.  She and some other girls are now superheroes, and HIM seems to really dislike them.  But other then that he seems really... nice?  Especially considering he claims he's a demon and all.  But, there's one thing I can't get off my mind; when I was cleaning the basement I found this picture in his cellar, it looks just like me but, I've never seen that place, or that outfit before in my life... and why was it in that box he was trapped in...

The door creaked open, confused why all the lights were still off she went into her room, only to see a pair of illuminating green eyes staring back at her.  She turns on the light to see him sitting there, knees spread out under him, just smiling at her.
"Have you just been sitting here the whole time I was at work?"
Bella cocked a brow, a lot of the things he did would sometimes confuse or unease her, this was one of those things.
"Of course, I don't want to do anything without my love."~
He answered warmly keeping that same creepy smile.  She simply tried to shake it off.
"I've been meaning to ask you. Why was this picture in that crate you were trapped in?"
She showed him the picture, his eyes widened, tears began to surface as he hit his bottom lip, pupils growing as he looked back up at her.
"That's... you, a long time ago, before I could protect you."