Cynder, my love

" Cynder? Cynder where are you? " " Calm your self Spyro. Just because I leave your sight for a moment doesn't mean I'm leaving." " Fine I get it, where is Ignitus do you know?" "Nope sorry." " No worries."

I absolutely loved her. Cynder. The black dragoness. She was the sweetest being I have met in my years, granite I am a adolescent dragon but still she is. Her darker background though continues to Infatuate me. I saved her from the spell of which was places upon her from Malefor, and I helped her feel and know that what terror she brought upon the citizens of the realms or middle Earth, were not of her willing doing. She was, how do you say, possessed, used to do another's bidding for their own power. Cynder just happened to be the dragon chosen. What a pity. I never would have fallen in love with her either, if I hadn't gone to end her reign of terror in the first place. I saw whom she was truly for the first time other than Ignitus, who knew she was corrupted by the power of Malefor. I wanted to save her, and I did. Now she is the love of my life, but she doesn't know. Yeah I am to scared to tell her, even though I have saved the world three times. I am pathetic.