Part 11: Nicotine

Momo POV

"Who wants to play a game of truth or dare?" I asked.

"Sounds fun to me. How about the rest of you extras?" Bakugo asked his arm around Kiri on a bean bag chair.

"First off we're your band mates and best friends, second hell yeah sounds fun," Shinso grinned dragging Kaminari over to the fake bath tub they had in the room. I was still confused by the bath tubs.

"Alright, I'll ask first," Shoto grinned, "Shinso, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I've only heard rumors of your extremely dirty dares. I'd like to see for myself," he had Kaminari on his lap.

Shoto grinned thinking of something truly awful. "Alright I'll start off mild, give Kaminari a hicky."

"Should I be worried why you said mild? That's kinda sexual Todo-" Kaminari was cut off by Shinso giving him a hicky. He let out a small gasp and Shinso stopped, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright, Yaourozo, truth or dare?" Shinso asked as Kaminari covered his face in his hands.

"Truth," I responded.

"Do you like Kyoka?"

"Dare."

"Kiss Kyoka."

"Never have I ever-"

"If you want to skip all you have to do is drink," Shoto grinned. Oh I was going to smack him.

"Alright hand me a bottle," I said calmly. Jiro smirked next to me.

"Do you guys have any Vodka?" Shoto asked. He knows I'm a very very light weight. When it comes to alcohol at least.

"Yes, I believe it's in the mine frige next to you," Jiro smiled. She's also on the smack list as it seems.

"I guess that's a new rule, if you refuse a dare, or truth, you have to drink," Bakugo grinned.

"Alright hand me the Alcohol. We're all over twenty-one in here right?" I asked. Hate to be a buzz kill, but I'm not allowing underaged drinking.

"Kami was a grade lower then most of us so he's nineteen. Sero's twenty. The rest of us are twenty-one," Kirishima explained.

"Alright then, watch this kiddos," I grabbed a bendy straw and put it on the rim of the bottle. I put my mouth over the rim and shot the bottle backwards chugging the whole thing.

For a little they were all silent, then Bakugo started clapping, joined by everyone else. Except Shoto, who was laughing his ass off.

"What's so funny Todoroki?" Sero asked.

"Nothing it's nothing, just the sound of Momo's regrets," he grinned.

"What's that mean Shoto?" I was already starting to feel it hit me so this was indeed going to be fun. What would happen when I was to drunk to walk straight?

"Nothing Momo, ask truth or dare?" Shoto smiled. Most in the room other then Midoriya looked a little confused on the fact Shoto could smile.

"Shoto, truth or dare," I didn't know what I was going to do on either. So this should be fun.

"Dare. Do your worst Momo," he grinned over at me. I had gotten an idea on what to do. I grinned back.

"Choke Midoriya," I tried to deadpan. But with the fits of giggles that the band started, it was hard to keep a straight face.

He blushed and walked over to the mine frige.

"Hold on, the infamous Todoroki Shoto, is drinking instead of taking the dare?" Kaminari asked jokingly. I was surprised as well. I've seen him dare a guy to choke him.

"Yep," he followed in my footsteps and had the whole bottle gone in a few seconds. We all watches in silence as he walked back and sat down, "Jiro, truth or dare?"

"Dare. I want to know what you're going to do while drunk," Jiro said, I put my arms around her shoulders.

"Alright, same thing for Shinos and Kaminari, but for you and Momo," Shoto grinned as Jiro looked over to me bright red. I nodded and she scooted over onto my lap, I liked that, anyways she put her head on my shoulder and for a half second couldn't stop giggling, then she started bitting at my collarbone. I'm going to be confused on why I have this in the morning. I let out a small gasp and she stopped.

"S-sorry, I should've just drunk," she giggled, holy hell. I'm not as drunk as I thought I would be and I grabbed her by the collar and kissed her. I wasn't thinking, but I've never heard of regrets, "oh," she said once we stopped. I just giggled.

"Well, that's one way to answer Shinso's dare. Why didn't you then? Need the courage juice?" Shoto teased.

"Do you need the courage juice to do my dare Shoto?" I deadpanned. Most of the band oooooed, but Jiro sat there, ON MY LAP, blushing.

"Maybe," he responded, I rolled my eyes and put my arms around Jiro.

"K-kat, truth or dare," she was cute when she stuttered.

"Dare, you won't do anything this flustered," I giggledn putting my head on Jiro's. I giggled and she put her hands over her face.

"Fine then, make Midoriya and Kiri jealous," she smirked, having uncovered her face. I saw Midoriya shift nervously, Kirishima glared daggers at Jiro, I responded to him by growling. He put his hands up in defense. Bakugo was blushing stupidly.

"What the he'll does that mean!?" he questioned. It was funny to see him so flustered.

"Take a wild guess," she smirked. Bakugo walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle. He drank it quickly and quietly walking back over to Kirishima. I giggled once more.

"Tape dispenser, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Mistake, do you like Kaminari?" a scilence settled over the room. Sero got up and I thought he was going to get a drink but he went to the door.

"You guys don't really need a pianist anyway," he opened the door and startes to go.

"Wait, Hinta!" Jiro got up from my lap and ran after the raven haired boy. He waved good bye and left.

Word count: 1000