OPS 571 Week 2 Discussion Questions 1

Find needed answers here - http://entire-courses.com/OPS-571-Week-2-Discussion-Questions-1

This file OPS 571 Week 2 Discussion Questions 1 has solution to the following tasks:

"What is process capability? Provide an example of how it can be used in your organization."

General Questions - General General Questions
OPS 571 Week 2 Apply the Learning Curve Theory

1. Individual Assignment: Apply the Learning Curve Theory

· Review the Pizza Store Layout simulation. During your review, examine the process in this simulation. Play it at least twice, and pay attention to the learning curve. Do not worry about the statistical control in this assignment.

· Submit five to ten points of process performance data for the performance metrics identified in the Pizza Store Layout simulation.

· Write a paper of at least 700 words in which you consider an alternative to the process. How might you apply the learning curve concepts to test the alternative against the existing process? How good is the initial process data?

· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

· Continue collecting data on the process identified in Week One.
· Respond to individual Discussion Questions in the Main forum Â

When studying for final exams, study with a partner. Making a date to study with a classmate will make it more likely for you to study hard. Furthermore, you can both motivate each other. Studying with a buddy will keep you on track and is the most effective method for achieving good grades....