1

Hey y'all my name is Destiny I am 17 , and I'm a shy person . I've been adopted no more then twice . My first foster parent was a man I got abused and raped by him . And when he raped me I got pregnant and ran away . After that I've got adopted by this white women she was kind and friendly . And she loves my baby girl Kya with her all and no I do not let my daughter go around that rapist so I am her father and her mother .

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock . And Of course a bad bitch like me have to stretch . I got up and went to the bathroom , I did my hygiene and started putting on my clothes . When I was done I went back into my bathroom and flat ironed my hair . I did my lashes and eyebrows . I walked back into my room and grabbed my keys and my phone . When I was done I walked downstairs and walked out the door and made my way to the daycare .

———————

I pulled up to the daycare . I got out and shut my car door behind me and went in . I went to the from dest to sign Kya out . "Hello who are you here for ?" The lady said smiling "I'm here for Makaya White." I said smiling back . "Okay just a second ." She said getting up . I started strolling on Instagram and looking at folks story's . "Here she is." I heard the lady . I looked up and smiled as she was passing me Kya car seat .

"Thanks." I said taking Kya. I walked out the double doors and walked to my car . I put Kya in then I got in and pulled off .

—————
LIYAH POV (Destiny sister) :

I was sitting down at the table waiting for a move . "Aye bruh you tryna go to this party ?" My home girl kish said "yeah where at?" I said still looking down at my phone . "Girl in old nat." She said pushing my shoulder . "Yeah fasho let me let my sister kno ." I said about to call Destiny . The phone rang 2 times then she picked up . "Hello ?" She said sounding like she was sleeping . "Girl ask nana can she keep the baby we have a party to go to and no but's and ands I'm coming to get you at 12:30 ." I said hanging up not giving her enough time to reply . I got up and started to get ready .

Finally some new dick . I said to myself.

********
DESTINY POV :

My sister wanted me to go out with her so I decided to go in my mom room and ask can she keep Kya for me . "Mom ?" I said walking into her room . "Yes ?" She said smiling holding her hands out to get Kya . "Can you keep Kya for me tonight and I'll pay you $200 ." I said upon her . "Why would you pay me money to keep my grandchild ? Go ahead and handle your business ." She said waving me off . "Thanks ma I love you ." I said walking out her room . I went in my bathroom to get ready .

When I was done getting ready about an hour later my sister came and picked me up . "Girllllll you need a nigga and I got just the one for you !" She said happily . "Girl don't no nigga want a female with a baby ." I said laughing at her . "Yeah okay ." She said as we pulled up . We got out and I started getting nerves . We went in and the club was banging . We all sat down at these seats and I just got on Instagram and started making videos . "Sisterrrrrr!" Liyah said waking over with drinks in her hand . "Yeah ?" I said looking up . "The dangerous person in Atlanta said he wanna speak to you ." She said kind of nervous . "Um .. Why though ?" I said getting scared . "I don't know just keep calm . His name is Kash ." She said leaving and this cute light skin boy walked over .

"Wasup ?" He said walking over . "Hey ." I said with a nervous smile . "No need to do allat ma . How old are you ?" He said licking his lips . "I'm 17." I said putting my phone in my lap . "Oh I'm 22 , I heard a lot about you ." He said . That right there really scared me . "Like ?" I said "you have a child named Kya ." He said smirking . "Who told you all of this ?" I said getting angry . "Well if I pick somebody out that I really like I stalk and I know everything else about you that you think I don't know ." He said winking . "I will be at your house tomorrow to come get you and your daughter ... I wanna have a date with you two . Cool ?" He said smiling showing his pretty white teeth. "Alright ." I said getting up leaving really ready to go home now . I walked over to my sister and looked her dead in her face . "So how did it go ?" She said smiling , "bitch don't smile at me you told him about my daughter ?" I said getting mad all over again . "Nah he already knew from the jump do you not know this man he have folks to do many things for him goofy ." She said laughing . "Whatever I'm ready to go home ." I said walking out of the club with my sister hot on my trail . "Girl you really doing to much for nothing ." She said rolling her eyes .