2

DESTINY POV ;

I woke up and grabbed my phone off charger it was only 1:48 I started strolling on Instagram then I had realized I never gave that nigga my number so how would he let me know he was here ... I got up then went to the bathroom and did my hygiene when I was done I started putting on some clothes and I did curled my hair and did my eyebrows and my lashes . When I was done I decided to take a picture .

When I was done I went to Kya room next door to my room and started getting her ready while she was still asleep . I did her hygiene stuff then started putting lotion and everything on her . When I was done putting her stuff on I used her baby hair brush to brush down her hair .

When I was done I picked her up and went to my bedroom . I laid her down on my bed as I did the same . Then my phone started ringing , it was an unknown number . "Hello ?" I said getting up . "Wasup y'all ready ?" I heard a deep voice sounding like Kash from last night . "Yeah and how did you get my number ?" I said laughing . "I told you I have connections did I or did I not ? But come outside I'm here ." He said hanging up the phone . I grabbed Kya and her things and walked outside . I seen a black dodge and I seen Kash get out . "Wasup ma ?" He said giving me a hug . "Hey ." I said lowly . "Why you got her car seat ?" He said laughing . "Um because it's obviously you don't have one ." I said rolling my eyes "how you know what I got ? I bought one for her ." He said laughing . I was surprised as hell . He took Kya from me and sat her car seat that she was in down on the ground . He unbuckled her and grabbed her out of it . "Damn this lil girl look just like you ." He said staring at her . "I know everybody be saying that ." I said smiling hard .

He put her in the car seat that was in his car as I walked back into the house putting the one she was in back in the house . I went back outside and got in the car and he drove off .

———-
10 minutes later ..

We was still in the car and it was quite with low music playing . I was on my phone texting people back and next thing I knew Kash took my shit out my hands . "'Mane who the fuck You texting ?" He said looking on my phone . "My friend montae" I said trying to snatch my phone back but he moved my hand . "Mane I'm bout to smack the shit out you ." He said calling Montae . "Why is you calling that man." I said laughing . "Bruh if I tell you one more time to move your fucking hands I know sum ." He said making me move then I heard montae answer his phone "Wasup you straight ?" Montae said through the phone . "Nigga Stop calling and texting her before I cut yo fucking throat understood ?" Kash said holding the phone up to his ear still driving all I heard was montae laugh then Kash hung up .

"Delete that nigga number now ." Kash said . "No why ?" I said looking at him . "MAN WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY ?" He said yelling making Kya start crying. "Check on my fuckin child man ." He said making me chock on my spit . "Your child ?" I said looking at him . "Duh nigga you heard me ." He said pulling up to Golden Corral . "Whatever ." I said unbuckling my seat beat then leaned over the seat to check on Kya I unbuckled her seat belt and and picked her up out her car seat . "Mane give me my fucking child ." He said snatching Kya out my arms and getting out the car. "Nigga don't be aggressive with my fucking child ." I said mugging him . We both walked in and sat down . "Bruh did you delete that nigga number like I said ?" He said mugging me . "No ." I said putting my phone in my purse . "Ight bet watch ." He said getting his phone out his pocket . I looked at a sleeping Kya that was sleeping on his chest . She looked soooo peaceful on him . It was kinda cute too .

—————-
2 hours later ....

We got done eating and we was in the car . I could feel him looking deep into my skin . So I looked back at him . "What ?" I said laughing . "You know your beautiful right ?" He said looking at the road . "Aw Thanks ." I said laying my head on the window smiling . "So can I ask you a question ?" I said looking at him . "Wasup ?" He said still looking at the road . "Why you call Kya your daughter ?" I said . "Because she is , he was a pussy for not stepping up for his child so now she's my daughter ." He said pulling up at my house . "Whatever thanks for taking us out ." I said smiling at him . He just started laughing . "Go pack y'all shit for 3 weeks y'all staying with me for a while ." He said looking down at his phone . "Ugh no that's not a goo-" I was starting to say but he stopped me . "What the hell I just say ?" He said looking at me . "And leave my daughter in here ." He said looking back at his phone . "Okay ." I said going in the house to start packing our things .