𝒕𝒆𝒏

wooyoung san

san sighed as he sat in a seat on the bus he decided to take home

san sighed as he sat in a seat on the bus he decided to take home. he honestly didn't want to go home and wished he could've stayed with wooyoung, but he had other plans. he grabbed his earphones and started blasting music in his ear as he stared out the bus window.

wooyoung seemed...really sweet. really sincere about wanting to hangout with san, even being interested in san. during their first interaction. wooyoung didn't seem like much of a friendly person, but san hoped wooyoung and him could be something. 

san laughed to himself a bit. he was acting as if wooyoung was interested in him. hell, san had been making all the moves without even realizing it. he didn't even really know if the boy was even slightly interested in him. san just assumed he could start something with wooyoung. maybe he was overreacting and wooyoung is interested in him, but that's very unlikely seeing as he couldn't even keep his only relationship; yunho. san's thoughts got interrupted as he saw an angry mingi and a worried seonghwa storming out of jongho's apartment. san immediately shot up and ran out the bus when it stopped for him.

"mingi, seonghwa!" he yelled out to the two boys who stopped for him. "what's going on?"

"just drama with jongho. he's been seeing one of mingi's friends, hongjoong, but we didn't know about it. i'll tell you more when i calm down mingi." seonghwa nodded as he left with mingi. san sighed, deciding to go up to see if jongho was okay. 

"is it that serious yunho?" wooyoung's voice caught san's attention. he stopped at the beginning of the stairs that went up to jongho's apartment.

"it's..it's about san." yunho's voice saying this made san frown. was yunho telling wooyoung stuff? wooyoung muffled something that san couldn't make out, but it was followed by "we can just talk here." from yunho. san walked up the stairs to hear better, frustrated.

"honestly...i wasn't going to mention anything, but i just want you to know what san did to me. i don't want it to happen to you."

"...if it's anything bad about san, i'd rather hear or see it from him and not you yunho."

"it's serious woo...like it affected me a lot."

"i don't want to hear you talk down on him."

"he cheated on me. i know he probably told you i cheated on him with yeosang but that's not what happened at all."

"san? cheated? i really don't believe it."

"will you let me explain?"

"fine.."

"it was last winter. we were dating at the time...and he went to a party...he called me but he was extremely drunk. he told me where he was so i went cause i thought he'd be in danger or something. but..well when i got there he was under some guy i didn't know and they were...well you know...i don't think he saw me but i sure did see him...i stormed to yeosang's place broken-hearted and well..that's when yeo confessed to me..and..and then i broke up with san and got with yeosang...and well i never really gave him a solid explanation as to why i broke up with him, but i'm sure he should know. it was the day after the party so i'm sure he should know why. that's why i never got why he acted to heartbroken after that, as if i was in the wrong and he did nothing. and like he called me to the party? as if he wanted me to see."

"i could've heard this from him, or-"

"yunho..." san was in tears, walking up to the boys. wooyoung frowned and yunho looked shocked.

"san, uh i didn't me-"

"i called you to that party because i was being assaulted...and you didn't help me and you left me for him the next day. that's why i was so heartbroken. that's why i distanced myself in solitude and hurt myself every day." 

"san- san you never told me?!" yunho stepped forward but san stepped back.

"i've never told anyone..." he looked at the ground, his tears splashing on the floor.

"why didn't you...say anything?"

"i was ashamed. you made me think maybe i deserved it. or maybe you never liked me."

"...no one deserves that.." wooyoung stepped forward, taking san's hand. san looked up at the boy.

"wooyoung i'm sor-"

"don't." wooyoung turned to yunho. "thanks for nothing. we're gonna go now." wooyoung walked away down the stairs, san in tears following behind.

they walked for 15 minutes before wooyoung was in front of his own apartment. he opened the door and sat san on the couch.

"wooyoung you don't have to do this...i'm fine."

"san, you're sitting here with your eyes full of tears. you're not okay, and i'm sorry this ever happened to you. you didn't deserve it, and if you need someone by your side i'll be here forever okay?" san didn't know what to say. he just stared at wooyoung, eyes glossy and more tears falling. wooyoung smiled softly, wrapping his arms around san and pulling him into a hug. san sobbed into wooyoung's chest and they were left there like that for about 20 minutes before san eventually passed out from crying too much. 

___

A/N

hello,, im so sleepy goodbye

ALSO THANK U FOR 3K READS?? <3 ily guys