Chapter 31

Beam was waiting for Forth. It was 12 at night and he still didn't show up.  Forth was never late. He always reach home before the clock strike 9. He never stay outside more than that. Why has not showed up yet. Beam was busy worrying about Forth. When the clock passed thirty after midnight still there was no sign of Forth.

His phone rang and the display showed Forth on it.

"Where hell are you? Do you have any idea how late it is?"Beam was asking question after question even before the other person on the line can say hello.

"Hello.. Nong, Nong, this is knot Forth friend. He is too drunk to move right now. I have taken room above the bar that we usually meet" he replied to Beam.

"Just wait for few more minutes P I will be there within few minutes" he said and ran to meet his boyfriend.

**

He knocked the door on the 2nd floor only to be welcomed by knot.

"What happened?" He asked knot who was shouldering Forth.

"You have to ask him Nong. I don't know what is your problem but you have to talk with him" he replied and closed the door on his way out.

Forth was  completely wasted.

**

"Fuck" Forth woke up sever headache.
When he came to consciousness the first thing that he noticed was he was not in his home. The place was not familiar to him. The second thing was that he was completely naked under the duvet and he saw cloths thrown on the floor not only his but some others cloths too.

"Where are you?" Was the first question Beam asked the moment he saw Forth name on the display.

"Beam we need to talk" Forth said to Beam. He was sacred. He was clearly sure that he had sex with someone. No matter how much he thinks he cannot remember anything.

Now how can he say that he loved only Beam when he cannot even control his sexual drive.

"Get your ass to home now" he said and cut the call even before Forth can give him any reply.

On his way to home Forth was debating whether to say about this to Beam or not. If he say this he was sure that Beam will leave him and if he don't say this the guilt will kill him. He cannot cheat Beam.  I will beg for his forgiveness till he forgive him but he cannot hide anything from him.

**

When Forth reached his home Beam was sitting on the sofa with his arms folded and his eyes were throwing dragged at him.

"WHERE WE'RE YOU" Beam yelled at Forth who was now kneeling in front of him.

"I was in the bar with my friends" Forth was mumbling inside his mouth.

"Louder I cannot hear you" Beam was yelling at Forth

"I was in the bar with my friends" he replied little bit louder than before. Beam was just looking at him and did not give him any reply.

"I want to confess something to you....... I .. am.. sorry.. Beam." He said waiting for Beam reply something but no Beam was still looking at Forth without saying anything.

"I am sorry Beam I really didn't mean to get drunk to that extend. I am sorry that I didn't inform you. I am sorry I got myself drunk till I lost myself. I am sorry that I stayed at the bar last night. I did something even more unforgiving.  I slept with someone  I don't know who it was. I am really sorry Beam I am not doing to blame on my drinks. It was my fault entirely I will accept what ever punishment you will give me but please don't leave me. Please .... I love you Beam ... please..." right now Forth was crying and his tears were flowing like river.

"Get up" Beam said in his ice cold voice.

"No not until you forgive me" Forth was still on his knees begging Beam.

"Get up" Beam said again.

Forth just raised his eyes to look at Beam.

"I am sorry" Forth said again but before he could react he and Beam both were on floor with Beam lips on Forth.

"Is that how he kissed you?" Beam asked bitting Forth lips. Forth was too surprised and shocked even to react.

"Is it not you wanted" Beam asked.

"Please Beam" Forth was clearly crying and Beam was sniffing Forth neck and gave him a little bite.

"Don't you remember? You said it was your best night." Beam said rubbing Forth spine.

"Was it you?...."Forth was too shocked too gather all the things that happened.

"Took you too long to gather all the information  no wonder you cried too knot and not ask me what the problem was. It was Nam. She said that you both were lovers and I stole you from her..."

"Beam I have been in love with you even before she entered your life"

"I know dear. I know"

"Then why kept your distance from me?"

"I said to your father and my mother that you will break if even if I ignore you. Your are too soft and you just want someone to love you"

"Yes we accept" their parents said in union.

"You both were here?"

"Of course if I have to give my son to you I have to know how much you love my son"

"But you could have asked me instead of checking me this way"

"I never know that you were this soft hearted Forth. Just a stare from him and you cried like a little kid"

"You and you both out. I am having something to talk with love of my life" Forth said kicking out his parents from their house. Of course he has lot of things to do with Beam may be.

"Your slave is going to change to rebel master be ready" Forth gave his cunning smile removing his cloths.

"I have been waiting my dear slave" Beam replied and attacked Forth's lips.

The end