Ch 1

This is it.

Today is the day.

Where Skylar passes his exams.

He sat in his desk, biting his pen nervously. Last year he passed Freshmen year with a C average. But this year, he had been working his butt off keeping his grades up, and so far, it's been doing great. He didn't want all that work to go down the drain by failing his finals. 

His teacher handed Skylar his exam, giving him a "you can do it" face. Skylar picked up his pen, and began. 

But before he could answer the first question, the timer ran out as he heard the bell ring. All the other students around Skylar stared at him with disappointed looks on their faces.

"Wait!" Skylar said, voice shaky, "I didn't even-"

"Come on Skylar, we all know you wouldn't pass," A boy cut him off.

The boy was tall and muscular. He had tanned skin and spiky blond hair. His eyes were light blue, like the sky. He looked at Skylar crossing his arms, smirking at him.

The rest of the class started laughing at Skylar, saying things like, "how can a student with a C average Freshmen year pass as a Sophomore with a B or A?" or "you're too dumb to pass". 

Skylar covered his ears and fell to his knees. 

"No"

"Stop"

"I'm not dumb!"

"I worked so hard!"

"Why are you doing this!?"

Ring!

Ring!