✨❶✨

The class was talking among themselves while they work. Mr. Kim was a chill teacher he would always let his students talk while they do work.

Kiyoung and Hyunah were talking with each other.

"Hey Wooseok do you have a pencil I could use?" Kiyoung asked the tall boy.
"Oh yeah, here" Wooseok said as he handed Kiyoung a pencil.
"Thank you Wooseokkie!" Kiyoung said as she went back to talking with Hyunah

Wooseok smiles at the name Wooseokkie he liked it when Kiyoung called him that and he had no idea why he did but he just did.

The class continued to do their work until the bell rang. It was lunch time Kiyoung, Hyunah, and Wooseok sat at their table while they waited for the others.

The others came and they started talking while eating.

"The only couple here right now is Hyojong and Hyunah" Kiyoung said with laughter while the others laughed.
"It seems like someone else wants to become another couple" Yuto wiggled his eyebrows while everyone laughed.

Kiyoung sat there confused and Wooseok's face heated up. Luckily for Wooseok Kiyoung didn't see his face turn red.

The bell rang which meant lunch was over. The group said their goodbyes as they went their separate ways to their different classes.

Hui and Kiyoung had gym class together so they walked to the gym together. They went into their separate change rooms and once they had their gym clothes on they went into the gym.

Mrs. Park was the gym teacher and she told the class to get into pairs. Mrs. Park was the teacher that would always let you pick your own partner.

Hui and Kiyoung partnered up. They did the activity Mrs. Park told them to do. After everyone was done Mrs. Park let them talk among themselves for the last few minutes of class.

"Hey Hui, do you know what Yuto was talking about at lunch?" Kiyoung asked Hui.
"Yeah" Hui said smirking.
"Can you tell me" Kiyoung asked.
"No" Hui said smirking even more.
"Ugh! Hui why do you always have to be like this" Kiyoung said annoyed as Hui just chuckled at her.

Kiyoung and Hui had this brother sister relationship. Hui would also bug her and just be overall annoying.

"Hui please can yo" Kiyoung was about to whine to Hui but a whistle interrupted her.
"Ok class go get changed!" Mrs. Park told them as the class exited the gym.

Ayo I didn't read over this so sorry if there is spelling mistakes