Discontinued?

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing wonderfully. Today, I am here to tell you a few things.

     I haven't been writing anything for Wattpad for a while and I hate not doing it. However, I also can't bring myself to do it. I've been going through some rough times recently. I won't go into detail(after all, that's not what you're here for), but I will say that it's been putting a damper on my will to write for you guys.

     I am here to announce that this story isn't discontinued. The only reason I won't be updating is because I have no motivations to write oneshots. I want to continue because you guys love them, but I also want to do what I love. Don't get me wrong though, I love oneshots! The thing is though that I want to become a professional writer some day.

     With that in mind, I will be working primarily on some stories that aren't oneshots/reader inserts. Like I said, this story is not discontinued. Just because I don't have a lot of motivation to write oneshots does not mean I wont write them. If you make a request, I will happily make it for you.

     Remember, this all might change. I might wake up one morning and say "I feel like writing more oneshots". This may result in new books or new chapters to this book and my other oneshot books. So, with that in mind, don't lose all hope. I just need a bit of a push to get me back on track.

     I hope to update this book and others soon if not today.

     With that, I bid you adieu.

     Have a wonderful day my lovelies!