Summary

Little do you know
Summary

PETER O'MALEY NEVER UNDERSTOOD CERTAIN THINGS

PETER O'MALEY NEVER UNDERSTOOD CERTAIN THINGS. Like when he was five years old. The young,excited,happy Peter jumped out of the way. A boy on a bike came barreling at him. As he dusted himself off,he glared at the boy.
"Watch it!"

The other boy looked back for a second,then crashing into a speed bump and falling off the bike. Peter ran towards him,seeing the boy grab his knee. Once getting there,he kneeled down,looking around.
"Hey,Uh,red,are you okay?"

The red head boy looked up,trying to force a smile.
"Yeah,it just hurts."

Peter took a breath,he was worried. He knew the boy wasn't that badly hurt. But,it was the fact that he wasn't good with people. He was awkward,shy and mostly confused.
"Where are your parents?"

And at that moment,he heard two voices,screaming out a name.
"Archie!"

Peter turned his head,seeing a woman with the same colored hair as the fallen boy. Peter turned back to him,smiling.
"Are those your parents? Is your name Archie?"

As Archie is about to answer his questions,the two adults have made it to the two boys,Archie smiling at seeing them.
"Are you okay,Archie?"

Archie nodded,turning to Peter.
"I'm Archie,are you new here?"

The parents looked at him,looking confused. He had to be new.
"Yeah,we just moved here. I'm Peter."

Peter held his hand out,Archie taking his hand as well and shaking it.
"Do you have a bandage?"

Peter smiled,nodding.
"I always have them."

Archie laughed,his parents simply smiling at the newly developed friends.
"Clumsy?"

Peter smiled again,nodding.
"Little do you know."

(290)

(290)

2/5/2020