reunited🤍❤️

Charli's POV

so Dixie and I are on our way to the airport because we going to stay with Avani and Addison. Nobody really knows that i like Avani but Dixie. I've had the biggest crush on her ever since we met at vidcon. (i don't believe char and dix went to vidcon but 🤷🏼‍♀️)

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘_________________________

(still char's pov)
i was talking to Chase, Dixie, and Madi when these girls walked up to us and they seemed to be very excited. Madi then attacked them onto the ground. They were all crying and laughing together. Once they finally stood up Madi introduced them to Dixie and i.
M- guys this is Avani, Addison, and Amelia.
Av-HIIII
Ad-Hi guysss
Am-Hi
I could tell Amelia wasn't pleased to be here or to be with us but hey i'm not worried about that, i find myself staring at Avani quite often. Her voice and laughter is so adorable. HER SMILE IS. I can't take it anymore i have to get to know her. as soon as i see she is no longer talking to them i take that opportunity to start up a conversation.
C-So do you live here in California
Av- uhh yea actually Addison and i just moved out here together what about you?
C- cool!! Dixie and i just moved here not too long ago.
Av- cool cool...um do you maybe wanna head over to starbucks
she said looking around because we had been so caught up in our conversation we hadn't noticed that everyone left us.

On the way to starbucks we were stopped by fans to take pictures and make videos saying hi to there friends that couldn't make it. When we made it to starbucks we ordered, got our drinks, and sat down. we talked about things like hobbies and what we wanted to do with our lives other than doing social media. I found out that Avani wants to farther her makeup career as well as acting. I also found out she wants to get into law so i found it very cool that's she is very passionate about her future. i don't even care to talk about myself when i'm around her, however her being to sweet person she is she wanted me to talk about myself. Cute right!

We finally left starbucks and explored around at night but eventually end up heading back to the hotel.

And our friendship only grew from there.

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟_____________________________

I'm so excited to finally see them after a month. so Dixie and I are about to board the plane now.
(skip plane ride and all that)
Dixie and i are in the uber pulling up to Avani and Addison's place does i texted Avani.
C-hey we're hereeee
Av- yayayay i'm omw down now❤️
C- kk❤️
We grab our bags and head to the door and as soon as we got there Avani and Addison were opening the door.

we all screamed and attacked each other onto the ground. we were all excited to finally be 𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑.
________________________________

yo i'm not even gone cap this shit ass but it will get better i promise i will come out with an update schedule tomorrow but i will drop a lot of surprise chapters love you guys baiiiii🤍❤️