Aquariam

***No trigger warning, just soft fluff***

"It looks a bit like you." Sander sniggers as he points at an ugly looking fish that has a long face and pouty lips. Sander looks over at Robbe, already knowing he will be pouting and sulking. He smiles at the sight of his boyfriend, bottom lip pointing out and his brows furrowed together. He thinks he looks adorable, sander always thinks he does.

Today is one of sanders good days, for the past two weeks sanders been having an extremely long depression episode. All he's done for the past two weeks is sleep. He barley ate or even showered, only the few odd times that Robbe had to literally drag sander out of the bed and into the shower because he began to smell bad. Sander protested at first but eventually gave in and just let Robbe clean him, he realised quickly the more he worked with him the quicker he could go back to bed.

Sanders eyes lit up as he looked around the room full of fishes, even the roof had hundreds of tropical fishes. His head was on a swivel. He didn't know where to look. He didn't notice for a good few minutes that his boyfriend wasn't admiring the fish, he was admiring him. When he finally looked back at Robbe he was smiling widely. It's the first time in weeks that Robbe had seen sander smile or look happy and the sight almost brought him to tears.

Sander quickly noticed the tears pooling in Robbes eyes and wrapped his arms around him. "Hey what's wrong?" Sander hugged him closer and stroked his hand with his free hand that wasn't wrapped around the smaller boy. The aquarium was almost empty now so they didn't have to worry about judgmental eyes watching them. They could be themselves, which they loved.

"Nothings wrong." Robbe sniffles. "I just missed seeing you happy." He finally speaks again and sander looks him in the eyes. "I love you so much, you know that. Right?" Sander desperately asks him, almost begging for an answer. For Robbe to confirm that he knows how much the bleach blonde loves him. "I know. I love you too, so much." Robbe tells him back.

Sander doesn't give Robbe much time to get his words out before kissing him, with so much passion and fire that Robbe blushes at the thought that they are in public. This is so much more intimate than just kissing. Robbe knows this is going to lead more than just soft kissing. He doesn't mind though. Robbe pulls away for a second, breathing heavy. He leans his forehead against sanders and swipes his thumb against sanders cheek. "I'm so glad I have you in my life. I am the luckiest man alive."

"Slow down buddy. You aren't quite a man yet, you're the big age of 17 not 18." Sander shoots back a sarcastic remark and ruins the romantic moment. But Robbe couldn't care less, he has his sarcastic asshole of a boyfriend back. He doesn't know how long for. But like britt said the last time they talked, about sander and his mental health, how to help him. Which went pretty well.

There will always be good moments, this is one of them. There will always be more than good. Robbe will always be there for sander. Through the highs and lows. Until they are both old.

This ones kinda short because it's nearly 3AM here and I'm exhausted but i wanted to post once more tonight. I have some more ideas for next uploads. Is there anything you guys wanna see in the next posts?