chapter 7

I'm telling her that it's a dare but I'm in love with her already. I'll tell her in the day of the prom.  We arrived at the school and we go to our class together. I saw Sophia glaring at jenny. Shes probably angry that I'm with her. I just ignored her and go to class.

After class

We ate at a restaurant for lunch and I'm with her and her friends.

Sophia's POV
I swear I will kill that girl. Haha wait till you go home or do you have?. I'll be burning some stuff for a while. Burning a house maybe. I dialled a number and put in in my ear. "Hello?" " Yes hello, so this house should be burning until the school ended ok? So the address is *****". "Ok maam" . I hang up and go to class.

Jenny's POV
The last class is done and it's time to go home. I saw Troy and called him and run towards him. "Yes baby?" Uhh did he just called me-- "did you just-" "sure I'll drive you home baby" I was totally a red tomato and my heart beat is not normal. "Uhh I uhh thanks".

We headed first in the burger king near the school first because I'm hungry so as Troy . And after we eated we wanted to go to the a shop so we could see what will Troy wear in the prom. "Wait are you guys couples? Wow your so sweet to each other" "thanks but we are not really couples, were just friends that's all" I said. Damn Im so red as a tomato. I walked with him holding his hand so we could run to that girl. I stop from running and looked at him. "Oh um, sorry" I remove my hand from his. "Let's go I'm tired" I said as he nodded.

I was shocked to all the people in front of my house I quickly got off the car and saw my house burning. "Ma'am is this your house? Well as we investigate we saw gas spill from a container and it's probably a person that did this". "Oh god, MY HOUSE. I DONT HAVE A HOUSE ANYMORE" I felt my tears go down my face. Then someone back hugged me it's troy. "It's ok you can stay at my house for a while". "Thanks""now don't cry okay?" "Okay".